Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?

The car didn't know when it stopped, and swayed by the side of the road. Fortunately, it was already dark and no one noticed it.

Baili stopped, and suddenly realized that he was making a noise, and he didn't know when he ran into Wei Xichen's lap.

Baili moved uncomfortably, trying to get off him, but the man was still grasping his wrist.

"You let go, I want to go down." Baili glared at him and said.

"Don't move." Wei Xichen warned in a low voice, his face gradually becoming red.

"You have a fever? Why is your face so red?" Baili pulled his hand back, and gently touched his forehead, really hot.

Could it be that the intensity of the recent cultivation has been so high that he has been exhausted? After all, this person has not yet cleared the pass, and is still a mortal body, it seems that he really can't help him to toss like this.

"Really okay." Wei Xichen grabbed his hand again and looked out the car window uncomfortably, "Get out of the car."

"Oh." Baili frowned, finally retracted his hand, intending to get off his leg.

However, when he flipped it down, he accidentally bumped into something, Baili looked down.

"Fuck! You!" Baili was shocked, "You are so..."

"Don't make trouble." Wei Xichen hurriedly covered his mouth, but his face suddenly changed. He opened the door and pulled Baili out of the car.

"Hey hey?"

Baili was dragged all the way into a dark alley. When there were no people around, Wei Xichen stopped, squatting down in pain, gasping for breath.

"It's okay, it's okay, it will be fine soon." Baili also squatted down with him, quickly forming seals with his hands, helping him to restrain the sudden violent Qi in his body.

Speaking of it, Wei Xichen hasn't had an episode for quite a while, and today suddenly came so unexpectedly, which caught Baili somewhat by surprise.

If the reaction was slower just now, it would scare the driver and assistant.

"Are you all right?" Baili finally breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the person's breathing gradually calm down.

"It's okay." Wei Xichen shook his head, but still did not get up from the ground.

Baili thought he was going to slow down for a while, but didn't urge him, so he sat cross-legged beside him and waited.

But after waiting for a while, Baili found that the man's face was red again.

Baili's mind suddenly remembered what happened in the car just now, and his face went dark suddenly, "Hey, apprentice, what happened to you just now?"

Damn it! I was patronizing and worrying about my apprentice's body just now, and I forgot such an important thing!

"What?" Wei Xichen stiffened, looking at him pretendingly.

"Why are you standing up just now!!" Baili angrily said, "I thought you were sick, but you turned out to be—"

"It's really sick." Wei Xichen straightened his body, and said in a serious manner.

Baili: "..."

"Really." Wei Xichen looked serious, "You think, if the real qi in my body is blocked, it will naturally be blocked, so it is blocked in there..."