Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.

That night, Wei Xichen had been busy at the company until eleven o'clock before going home.

"Boss, the driver is not here today, so let me take you home." The assistant sorted out the documents and said to Wei Xichen.

"No, I will drive back by myself." Wei Xichen rejected the assistant's offer, picked up the car keys and left the company.

After 11 o'clock in the evening, it was still raining outside, and the road was very quiet, as if all life in the world had disappeared, so quiet that it was scary.

The luxury car drove alone on the road, and the rain hit the window, beating strange melody.

If someone suddenly appears at this time, I am afraid that anyone will be shocked, and he will definitely not think that the other person is a good person.

President Wei met such a person, and he knew at a glance that the person who came was not good.

After a sudden brake, the luxury car stopped abruptly. Fortunately, the speed of the car was not fast before, and there was no risk of hitting anyone.

Standing in front of the car was a man wearing a black hooded sweater, with masks, gloves, and a complete set of clothes, which seemed to be fully prepared.

In this case, Wei Xichen would of course not get out of the car, and planned to drive away quickly after being frightened.

But when his eyes touched the other's deep eyes, Wei Xichen seemed to be stunned, his entire head was blank, and his body opened the door uncontrollably.

Under the dim street lamp, the man looked at Wei Xichen motionlessly. The scene was very strange.

When Wei Xichen recovered, he was already standing in front of the man.

At this moment, the man finally moved, reached out and grabbed Wei Xichen's collar, put the knife on his neck, and said in a flat tone: "Don't move, robbery."

Wei Xichen: "..."

It may be that the work is too tired, Wei Xichen feels that his IQ does not seem to follow him out of the company.

The cold knife has cut through the skin. In the rainy night of early autumn, Wei Xichen only felt cold all over.

"My wallet is in the car." Wei Xichen tried hard to calm himself down, ready to find a chance to escape.

However, the man didn't seem to hear his words, his deep eyes were still staring at him, and the knife in his hand was getting tighter.

wrong! This person is not for robbery at all!

Wei Xichen quickly reacted to the other party's intentions, but he had nothing to do. There is no one on this street right now, and no one can help him.

Wei Xichen's face gradually turned pale, not because he found that he was in a bad situation, but because...his old problem happened at this critical juncture.

"Um..." Wei Xichen felt as if his body was about to explode. If it weren't for being grabbed by the collar by a man, he would have fallen to the ground long ago.

"Huh?" The man made a puzzled voice, and did not directly act as Wei Xichen expected, but suddenly let go of his strength and let him fall to the ground.

Wei Xichen fell to the ground, breathing hard, not knowing if it was because of the cold rain that he did not faint directly as before.

"Heh..." The man sneered, and put away the **, he didn't plan to do it anymore.