Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.

Start from the beginning

The man lying on the ground trembled, but gritted his teeth and made no sound.

Compared to Baili's soaring cultivation base, he is now even more shocked by the man who lost his cultivation base with just one finger.

It's terrible. The last time I saw him and the rookie chicken who just built the foundation, he could be crushed to death by one hand, but now the two of them have switched over directly. No, this person probably doesn't even have to crush. Let him die directly.

But the man still can't say, even if the left and right are dead, he can't betray that person, because he is under the control of that person, and he doesn't even have the freedom to speak.

"Tsk, I almost forgot, you can't talk." Wei Xichen suddenly realized, knelt down under the man's horrified eyes, and patted him.

The shackles that had always been imprisoned by the spirits were so lightly released by Wei Xichen, the man spit out blood, and the whole person was stupid there.

"Strange, is it a mistake?" Wei Xichen saw him still not talking, and slapped again to pat.

"No... wait!" The man has already, and quickly avoided his slap. Although he had freed his confinement, Wei Xichen almost killed him with the slap just now, and he was afraid he would die if he slapped him again.

The man coughed twice, then wiped the corners of his mouth, looking at the miserable morning, "...I will take you there."

"Then lead the way." Wei Xichen waved his palm and took the three people out of the window.

-

Among the deep forests, caves can not see a trace of light, is meditating man suddenly opened his eyes, eyes full of shock.

The subordinates he had sent out unexpectedly broke contact again.

The man had to think carefully about the weirdness of this matter, once it was a coincidence, but twice it was impossible. Right now in this world, than his high repair person can not exist, so ......

-

Barry n trio went to the city, along the direction of the man referred all the way to the outskirts of the small village.

"Ah... there is a teleportation array here... heh... you can directly teleport us over." The man said a few words to cover his heart and cough, and said with a look of breath.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen replied absent-mindedly, and walked over with his arms around Baili, "You two wait here, let's go and return."

"Wait, just the two of us will go over?" Baili said Live on Wei Xichen's sleeve.

"Of course, do you want to bring two oil bottles?" Wei Xichen rubbed his head, "Don't worry, they can't run."

"Oh." Baili glanced at his cousin with some worry, and nodded when he received his soothing eyes.

"Let's go baby, let's go and get back soon." Wei Xichen looked down and quickly activated the teleportation array.

"Cousin, be careful." Before leaving, Baili cared.

"Don't worry, you guys too." The cousin watched the two disappear into the formation, his frowning eyebrows never let go.

When the light of the teleportation array dimmed completely, he turned his head and looked at the person who kept coughing.

"Ahem... Damn it." The man clutched his chest, slid down against the wall, and then sat on the ground to gasp, "Where did you find a backer? The cultivation base rose like a rocket."

"Probably. I'm lucky." The cousin walked over and sat down opposite him, "Is it really okay to let the two of them pass?"

"They're okay, cough cough...the problem is me." The man spit out. The blood spit, leaning on there to linger, "I'm dead, you can support me from now on."

"You laughed, I can't afford it." The cousin supported his chin and looked at him quietly, "I think you can It's a good place to go to the nursing home."

Man: "..."

On the other side, Baili and Wei Xichen came out of the teleportation formation, and they saw an old forest in the mountains.

"What the hell." Wei Xichen frowned, swept the withered grass and branches under his feet aside, and looked around.

"It's very suitable for hiding here." Baili said pretentiously, looking at the dark mountains in the distance.

"It's useless for him to hide in the mouse hole." Wei Xichen took Baili's hand and walked towards the distant mountain, clearing a way all the way.

"To carry it in such a ghost place, but he can bear it." Wei Xichen muttered disgustedly as he walked.

"So why don't we fly over? Why do we walk over?" Baili looked speechless.

"Just take a walk, don't you find it interesting?" Wei Xichen said with a smile.

"Not at all." Baili rolled his eyes to him.

The two walked in silence for a while. The surroundings were very quiet, as if there were no birds in this mountain.

Baili feels uncomfortable with such a quiet atmosphere. Wei Xichen has been chattering for the past two days, talking in his ear non-stop, and suddenly not speaking, which made him feel awkward.

Just when Baili was hesitant to say something, Wei Xichen spoke suddenly again.

"Sorry, are you afraid?" Wei Xichen's voice was very calm, suddenly reminding Baili that when he first met, this person was worried about how he looked when he was alone outside and wanted to send him home.

"Isn't you there? What's so scary?" Baili blurted out subconsciously, but blushed immediately after saying this.

Wei Xichen turned his head to look at him, and after looking at him for a while, he said again, "You are right, I am here, don't be afraid of anything."

"You..." Baili didn't understand why this person suddenly spoke in this tone. Feeling a little worried, he hesitated, and said, "Do you want to see a psychiatrist after you go back?"

Wei Xichen paused and laughed angrily.

"If you dare to find Li Xiangting, I will definitely kick him away." Wei Xichen threatened.

"..." Baili silently erased the idea from his mind, "but why do you suddenly..."

"Suddenly become serious again?" Wei Xichen raised his eyebrows, "I was afraid that you would know my identity. Alienated me, so try to stick to it as much as possible, but I think you seem to adapt well."

Baili: "..."

"Bah!" Baili had nothing to say and could only sip, he believed him. ghost!

"Baby, you're so cute." Wei Xichen blinked at him, and then suddenly picked him up in Baili's dazed expression.

"What are you doing?" Baili struggled.

"It's too messy here, I'm afraid you will get dirty." Wei Xichen didn't pay attention to his struggle at all, and walked forward steadily. "This ghost place is dark and dirty. It's better for me to hold you. "

Barry:" ...... "

big brother is big brother, even holding steady so people walking ...... bah!

After Baili knew that Wei Xichen was actually a reincarnated boss, he did feel a little awkward, and even gave birth to a mentality that he did not dare to resist this person.

But after a month of not being ashamed or embarrassed in the fantasy world, Wei Xichen was in a state of inconsequence after he came out. Baili had already thrown his previous awkwardness out of the clouds.

Although there have been some changes,...this person is still Wei Xichen.

Baili became quiet, and didn't have to struggle to get out of his arms. The two of them walked all the way to the foot of the mountain.