Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.

Start from the beginning

"Hmm." Baili struggled, but this person is now so awesome that he can't beat it at all.

"Hmm—wait—" Finally pushed the person away, Baili wiped his mouth, and stared dissatisfiedly, "So you are really in the Mahayana period now?"

"Of course! Are you good at old attacks?

" ..."

Baili felt that this person was probably stunned, and he was totally different from the previous'obedient' apprentice, and the feeling towards Wei Xichen became even stranger in his heart.

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Wei Xichen noticed that he was thinking about it again, and the past was helpless. "I just recovered my memory and my head is a little messy. Don't get angry with me. Let's wait later. Go to the bastard's nest and see if you can get back the golden core that was taken away."

"Yes! I almost forgot about it!" Baili hammered his hand, and finally remembered the business in his head. . At the moment, I don't have time to worry about Wei Xichen's changes, and it is most important to quickly solve the messy things before.

"No hurry, let's go to eat first."

Wei Xichen took Baili to the frequently visited Chinese restaurant. Of course, Baili's cousin was also with him. My cousin has no appetite. He originally wanted to stay at home alone, but as a person with a long history, this kind of thing is naturally not allowed.

Therefore, the cousin can only go out with the two of them and act as light bulbs.

"Aren't we two eating well? He didn't starve to death." Wei Xichen had agreed to keep his cousin at home, but he couldn't stand Baili's tough attitude.

"No, I still have a lot to tell my cousin, and there are other subordinates around the villain, what if I send someone to assassinate my cousin?" Baili said righteously.

"All right, listen to my baby." Wei Xichen helplessly. Although letting his cousin stay at home, he can easily protect him, but he still obeyed Baili's meaning, after all, the relationship between the two is still a bit strange now.

The time when I came to the restaurant was just for the meal, and the private rooms were already full, so I could only choose to sit in the lobby. Although the three had something to say, Wei Xichen was not worried about being heard by others.

If he didn't want to, no one would hear what they said.

The dishes are still full of Dangdang orders, but because three people eat this time, there are not too many strange glances.

"Think about it now, I should have told you about this earlier, maybe it won't be like this." The cousin poured himself a glass of wine, his expression a bit regretful.

"No, if you said it earlier, I'm afraid I won't be able to wake up." Wei Xichen rarely spoke to affirm his cousin, "If I didn't enter the illusion, my soul would not be able to break the seal."

"So the cousin is wrong. Did the accident help you?" Baili's eyes rolled.

Wei Xichen turned his head, he had already guessed Baili's thoughts thoroughly, and thought it was a bit funny, "Are you worried that I might hold grudges?"

Baili was taken aback, and felt that his thoughts were indeed wrong. Although his cousin is his own family, it is a fact that his cousin is critical of Wei Xichen, and he has done it repeatedly. What qualifications does he have to ask Wei Xichen not to hate his cousin?

"No, I don't. This matter is the fault of the Baili family. When we solve that person, my father will give you an explanation." Baili said solemnly.