Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" Baili asked with some guilty conscience, looking at the trace of blood on the corner of his mouth.

"You are here, so naturally you will be fine?" Wei Xichen took the person into his arms again indifferently. This time he used so much force that Baili felt that his waist was about to be broken.

"Wait! You don't know me?" Baili didn't realize until this moment, that this person should have no memory in the illusion.

"I'll know you later, since you are here, stay by my side." Wei Xichen lowered his head and kissed him on the cheek, then finally looked at the defensive decent people outside the defensive shield.

Currently supporting the defensive cover, Wei Xichen also feels pressured. These decent manners are too stubborn. If he hadn't reacted quickly before, I am afraid that the beauty in his arms would have disappeared.

Therefore, these people are simply unforgivable.

"Wait for Xiaoxiao, do you really think that

you are not here for this seat?" "Don't listen to his nonsense, this person is already at the end of the battle, and will not become a climate. I will fight together, and I will be able to break through the defense and kill this demon!"

"Heh." The other party's swearing words seemed to irritate Wei Xichen. After he gave a sneer, he sighed softly, "Really stupid." After

Wei Xichen finished speaking, he clasped the person in his arms again and whispered in his ear. Said, "Are you afraid?"

"Fear of your uncle! Grass!" Baili pushed his head away, only to feel that his waist was about to be broken.

"Hehe." Wei Xichen was amused by him, and finally loosened his hands. When he raised his head again, his smile became very cold. "If this is the case, then come."

A black paint suddenly appeared on Wei Xichen's hand . The sword of lacquer, just one glance, makes people tremble.

Baili, the nearest to Wei Xichen, was first affected and shivered uncontrollably, but then Wei Xichen lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead. The trembling feeling immediately disappeared without a trace.

"Don't be afraid, everyone, just bluffing." The decents comforted themselves, and then one after another offered magic weapons.

"There are so many of you, you can't fight with more and less." After pacifying Baili, Wei Xichen raised his head and smiled suddenly, "but I can't do this kind of thing to escape. There is only one after thinking about it. It's a way."

Wei Xichen said, the smile on his face became more and more happy, and the sudden gust of wind around him felt even more unclear.

Just as the decent bosses were in a state of uncertainty, they suddenly heard a trembling word from the population.

Wei Xichen: "If that's the case, I'll have to go through the catastrophe first." The

decent members: "..."

Almost in an instant, the sky and the earth were dark, and large black clouds covered the sky and the sun, seemingly about to swallow the whole world. And the purple thunder and lightning flashed in the black cloud, which made people feel scared.

"Run!!!" The

decent sects made the decision to escape almost instantly, and even some elders couldn't even care about the disciples of their own sects who were watching the battle.

This is the thunder tribulation of the monks during the Tribulation Period, not to mention the power, they will be in danger of watching them from the side, not to mention that if this person succeeds in the Tribulation, it is a powerful figure in the Mahayana period. By then, even if they were injured during the robbery, they would still be crushed to death like ants.

So it was the right decision to escape right now, they could only pray that Wei Xichen would die in the thunder.

...The

sky was dark with clouds, and Lei Jie came as soon as he said it, and it didn't give people much reaction time at all.

When the huge purple thunder and lightning fell in the air, everything around it seemed to have disappeared, and only Baili's delicate face remained in Wei Xichen's eyes.

"Do you regret it?"

"Regret your uncle!"

"..."

At the moment when he was struck by lightning, Baili took the initiative to hug Wei Xichen.