Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.

Start from the beginning

" Don't quibble, you have done a lot of evil, it is the way of heaven that wants us to destroy you, and you can't blame others." As the elder said, he wanted to sacrifice his own sword.

Wei Xichen smiled even more on his face, as if he had heard a joke, but the laughter only got up, and he covered his mouth and coughed. So many people are being sent to besiege him, it is impossible not to be injured, even if he is crossing the catastrophe period, he can't stop this kind of attack.

Seeing Wei Xichen's flaws, the elder was overjoyed, and he sacrificed the flying sword. This slaying Demon Venerable's first skill was his.

When other decent elders saw him, they would take credit without saying hello. They were not angry, but they also offered weapons, wanting to get ahead and kill Wei Xichen.

"Fine, this seat is tired."

The person in midair sighed, seeming to have recognized the ending, and finally gave up the struggle.

But at the moment of the moment, I heard a burst of loud drink suddenly sounded, and then a stream of light stopped in front of my eyes.

"Wei Xichen, you bastard!"

The roar resounded across the sky, and everyone heard it, so that the decent people who controlled the magical instruments had a look. But after seeing that the person here was just a monk of the Golden Core Stage, his heart became even more angry.

Can a person who is not a climate frighten them? Really a joke!

Fei Jian was about to pierce his body as he watched, but at this moment the streamer stopped in front of him. The next moment, Wei Xichen was hugged tightly.

Without even a blink of an eye, Wei Xichen saw clearly what the person hugging him looked like, and Fei Jian also rushed into the air, and Wei Xichen avoided him.

Wei Xichen grabbed Baili's waist and led him to avoid this wave of attacks, then raised his palms and set up defenses around him before he bowed his head and looked at the person in his arms.

This person was dressed strangely, with short black hair, delicate eyebrows, and suddenly grabbed Wei Xichen's heart and soul.

"You..." Wei Xichen just wanted to speak, but he didn't want the person in his arms to suddenly break away from him.

"Asshole bastard! Why didn't you hide just now! You ×≧%a#......"

Wei Xichen: "......"

It turned out to be a grumpy beauty.

The feeling in Wei Xichen's heart at this moment was very strange. He obviously didn't recognize the person in front of him, and was scolded, but he couldn't raise the slightest anger, and even subconsciously nodded after him.

"Well, well, I knew it was wrong."

This scene is really a bit weird. The decent people are so anxious to go to the room, all kinds of tricks are used, but they still can't break Wei Xichen's defense, and the devil himself... actually flirting with people in it comfortably? ? ? Obviously you looked like you were seriously injured just now!

Baili scolded for a long time before finally letting the worries and panic in his heart dissipate. God knows that when he saw Wei Xichen preparing to give up his life, his heart almost stopped beating.

But now that the scolding is over, Baili is a little uncomfortable when facing Wei Xichen.

He was careless before, and he didn't find that the teleportation array had been secretly replaced, otherwise Wei Xichen would not have to experience these messy things in the illusion.