Chapter 51: There is another way.

Start from the beginning

"You want to take Wei...Mr. Wei back together?" The cousin frowned suddenly.

"Well, the other party seems to be very attached to my apprentice. If I don't take him back, he will definitely burp." Baili grinned, and then he grinned for a while, not knowing where the injury was.

Seeing Wei Xichen hurrying to hold Baili anxiously, his cousin's eyebrows became tighter, "Making a fool."

"Cousin?" Baili was startled by his solemn tone.

"The Baili family has always been hidden. How can you bring an outsider to the clan at will." The cousin said when he saw Baili he wanted to refute and said quickly, "Even if he is your apprentice, but his surname is not Baili, you think that the clan Wouldn't anyone object to it? Do you know how much trouble it will cause your parents?"

Baili choked back and couldn't refute what Baili said. Although his mother said before that he should take Wei Xichen back, but Baili I have never thought about it so much, but now I was told by my cousin that he suddenly reacted.

"Then... what should I do?" Baili hesitated, letting him let his apprentice out there would definitely be uneasy.

"You go back to heal first, maybe the other party won't keep staring at Mr. Wei," said the cousin.

"No, I'm not relieved." Baili shook his head, "If there is another attack, and I'm not here, then it's over." At this point, Baili gritted his teeth and said, "Cousin, tell you the truth. , Wei Xichen and I have already...finished a contract."

"The contract? What kind of contract?" The cousin was startled for a moment, and after a while his face gradually became difficult to look, "You are just a fool! Baili family rules are here. Isn't it a joke in your eyes?!"

Baili hung his head and dared not speak, he was always at fault for this matter.

"Please don't blame Baili, this matter is my fault." Wei Xichen interrupted, and his arm stretched out and took Baili into his arms.

"I don't care who is at fault, does the patriarch know about this?" The cousin's serious expression at the moment seemed to have become another person, looking at Wei Xichen with a bad look.

"I don't know yet." Baili wiped her face and said dejectedly.

"You tell them yourself that the contract has been resolved, and there must be a way in the clan." The cousin said, "You should practice in the Hui clan, it is too dangerous outside."

"This..." Baili subconsciously looked at his apprentice, although He used to think about solvating the contract, but if he really wanted to do so, he still felt it was impossible.

We have already reached this point, how can we say that we break up?

"I don't agree." Just when Baili wanted to reject his cousin, Wei Xichen suddenly said, "The contract will not end. I want to stay with Baili forever."

Wei Xichen held Baili's hand with his eyes With uncompromising determination, even in the face of Baili's cousin, he still did not give in.

"Why do you?" The cousin looked deep, "Do you think that your identity and your money can make you worthy of hundreds of miles? Do you think these things are needed as a monk?"

"I know , But won't let go." Wei Xichen's hand clenched harder again. No matter what Baili's cousin said, he would not compromise, but... Baili's hesitation just now stabbed him.

Baili seemed to feel the anxiety of the person next to him, and took his hand back and smiled at him, "Don't worry." Then he turned to look at his cousin, "Cousin, I will tell my parents about this. , But how to do it is our business, and we will make the decision ourselves."