Chapter 50: The line of life and death.

Start from the beginning

The mourning hall is located in the lobby facing the main entrance of the martial arts hall. At this moment, there are only two apprentices watching the night. The master of this martial arts hall has no family members, only these apprentices.

The three people of Baili silently landed on the martial arts field. With a light wave of Baili's palm, a puff of true aura floated towards the lobby. After a few seconds, they saw the two apprentices slowly falling down. On the ground.

Baili let go of his consciousness and checked the surroundings, then made a gesture of OK to the two of them and entered the lobby first.

In the middle of the lobby, a coffin is placed there. The picture shows a man over fifty years old. He looks good-looking. There is incense in the incense burner in front, and the whole space is surrounded by an unclear smell.

"Sorry, I'm offended." Baili said silently, and opened the coffin without any muddle.

The man lying in the coffin had a serene face and a benevolent look, but when he fell in the eyes of the three of Baili, he was shocked at the same time.

I saw a black air hovering above the man's head. Although it was already very pale, it seemed that it would soon dissipate, but it was also seen by the three people.

"He was killed by a monk." Baili spoke to the two of them, and then gently leaned his palm towards the black qi.

This black qi is very important, that is, the evidence of the other party's murder, and relying on the remaining true qi in it, Baili can pick out the person who hides his head and shows his tail.

"Be careful!"

Just when his fingers were about to touch the black energy, Baili suddenly changed his face, protecting the two of them, and then retreated outside the door, and the black energy hovering over the man's head also came back to life. , Suddenly turned into needles, exploding the ground where the three of them were just now.

"Hey." Someone sneered in the darkness, and then quickly disappeared into the darkness.

"Damn it!" Baili clenched his fist, and was about to chase him immediately, but was held by two people.

"He is deliberately leading you over." Wei Xichen said in a deep tone, but the next moment he felt a flower in front of him, and he retreated a few meters in the blink of an eye.

"Bang Bang" sounded incessantly, Baili said while leading the two of them to dodge, "Now it is not the question whether we chase or not, but the other party will not let us go." The

opponent's strength should not be underestimated, and Baili still brings us. Wei Xichen and Li Xian were a little embarrassed for a while, but the other party didn't seem to plan to kill here. After making a few moves, they jumped out of the courtyard wall of the martial arts hall.

Although the opponent left, Baili's divine sense felt that the opponent was still waiting for them outside the martial arts hall. If they didn't keep up, this person would definitely attack.

"What, what to do?" Li Xian was sweating, and now he regretted coming over with the two of them. Now Baili is going to take him and Wei Xichen with him, and it seems like a burden.

"Let's follow." Baili frowned. There is no other better way right now. If you don't keep up, the other party will obviously not give up. If they fight here as monks, they will not be seen. I'm afraid it will cause more troubles.

"Senior brother is too unsafe, let's go together." Seeing Li Xian still hesitated, Baili had to comfort him.

Li Xian looked tangled, but still did not object. Although they knew that the other party was absolutely uneasy, they were too frustrated to have to keep up with this feeling.