Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.

Start from the beginning

...

"Master, they are deceiving too much! Dogs see people low!" After returning to the inn, Wei Xichen still wrinkled his face, and even screamed out the master for a while.

"Then how tall do you think you are?" Baili slapped him, but was not really angry.

"Then, Master..." Wei Xichen rubbed his head and leaned forward boldly, "Then I will not go to the sect to apprentice, and I will follow you later..."

"Heh." Baili had already guessed his thoughts. , Immediately sneered and walked away.

Of course Baili was not out of anger, but wanted to be alone. It's been a month since I entered the illusion. Although the time here is different from the outside world, it's really tiring to spend so much time.

"The apprentice is really trouble." Baili picked up a stone and threw it into the water, turned to look at a big tree behind him, and the stupid apprentice who secretly chased it out was hiding there.

"Nothing, I have to find a way." Baili stretched out his hand and grabbed into the air, and the boy behind the tree was caught in front of him uncontrollably, "Go back and retreat from the room, and I will start to practice tomorrow."

Wei Xichen fell to the ground. Stunned for a while, then his big eyes were full of surprises.

"Yes! Master!"

...

There are no years for cultivation, and the time in the illusion flickered. Five years have passed. Now Wei Xichen is a fifteen-year-old boy, even more than a hundred miles tall.

And the little beggar who couldn't even break through during the Qi training period was already a monk in the late foundation stage.

"Master, you eat." Wei Xichen handed the grilled fish to Baili, and went to grill another one by himself.

Bailixin comfortably took a bite, "In a few days it will be the five-year rookie competition in the cultivation world. There is no need to practice in these few days. Let's go back to

Yunyuezong ." "Yeah." Wei Xichen nodded. But it seems that the expectations for this matter are not high. After the fish is grilled, he handed it to Baili, "Master, eat fish."

Baili: "..." Eat your uncle, can you focus on business matters? Come on, how long have we been sleepy here, and haven't left the illusion.

After Baili ate all the fish in annoyance, he patted his butt and pulled his apprentice on the road. Two days later, he returned to the small town at the foot of the snow-capped mountain.

The five years in the illusion is very fast for Baili, but for this illusory cultivation world, for the real five years, the inn where they lived is no longer there, but has become a more Luxurious restaurant.

Xu Shi is approaching the Big Competition, and many young monks have arrived in the town, as well as elders from various major sects temporarily staying here, just waiting for the competition to officially start in three days.

This competition is an exchange between the sects, and it is also an opportunity for the various sects to absorb fresh blood, and more importantly, this is an excellent opportunity for young people to prove themselves. Every time there is a new generation of competition The strong was born and robbed by various sects.

The purpose of Wei Xichen's participation in the competition, of course, is not to join the martial arts, nothing more than to realize his original wish and prove himself.