2. Stupid memories

Meliodas POV.

Finally,it was the end of the day which means Valentine's Day is almost over for me. I really don't know what am gonna do with all this junk I received today.

Maybe I should throw them away or give them to Diane,since she likes sweets and a lot. Shes a sweet eating machine.

Anyways I finally arrived home after a long day at school. I was ready to take a quick shower and a long nap.

I couldn't go to sleep at all.....

WTF!!!!

Out of all the nights, this one had to keep me awake....

I tried to calm myself down before I break something. And out of the corner of my eye I saw a red card.
I sighed getting more pissed that one those cards I get often was in my room.

As I grabbed it ready to crumble it and rip it to shreds I saw on the bottom of it my name and....

Her name.

I stared at it for a good time when I didn't even realize I open it and started reading it.

As I finish reading it i couldn't believe how blind I was...
How stupid I felt towards her those years...

Past memories of her,when I liked her, started flowing to my mind in a flash.

I could still remember it correctly,
I was running late to school on my first day. Thankfully, I made it in time, I soon heard the teacher say that I could come in. As I walk in ,many eyes were on me,then the teacher started to introduce myself.

"Class today we have a new student,please introduce yourself sir", he said calmly and giving me a warm smile.
My name is Meliodas,nice to meet everyone of you. I hope we could all get along,and be good friends, I said giving everyone a supper happy-go lucky smile.

Then I heard girls fan girl,and sqeal as the other ones were staring at me all lovey.
But there was this girl that look at me more different than the others.

She gave me this smile,that fluttered my stomach.

"Ok Meliodas you can seat next to...."

"Elizabeth"

Elizabeth.....?, I thought as I walk to the seat next to her and smile

Hi there nice to meet you Elizabeth, I said giving my hand

"Nice to meet you to Meliodas, my name is Elizabeth but you could call me Liz for short hehe"She said with such a sweet and caring voice
That's when I knew it...

"I....liked her from that moment on"

(Hi there, thanks for reading "Him or me" am really thankful that you guys are reading my junk but I hope you guys enjoy it, bye"