18.Well that went well...

Meliodas P.O.V

I woke up to feel so warm instead of shivering usual,

As I was asleep I started to feel soft strokes on my face and a little bit of stroking on my hair as well...

Is Zeldris trying to pull something? Or am I just feeling something near me....or right next to me?....

As I slightly open my eyes is see beautiful crystal blue eyes staring back at mines to.

I stayed in the same position in till I just realized I had my arms wrapped around her and she was really close to my face.

I then quickly got out of the bed and and starting a stuttering mess.

We both became so red we barely could make a sentence.

I made such an awkward talk that I just left. I felt kinda bad for her though.

I dashed home to see that Zel was asleep on the couch. I quietly walk up stairs to change and get ready for the day....

"Elizabeth"....

So that is her name, I never new she lived around here...
Guess she moved?.

I kept mumbling things to myself about that girl that I had met that night.

I didn't realize she was really pretty up close ....and....I....

WAS CUDDLING WITH HER AND SHE WAS STROKING MY FACE!!!

I thought out loud that I could feel the redness that came over my face already.

Jeez I swear am never going out to drink like that again...who knows what will happen next....

....NO NO NO!!! QUIT THINKING LIKE THAT!!!

By all my loud thoughts and stomping I woke up Zel from down stairs.

"Will...you....SHUT YOUR DAMM MOUTH FOR ONCE!!!" He yelled at me

Sorry Zel I just had a weird day, I replied

" Anyways were you last night you ass! You left me alone here again!!!"
He ask looking at me annoyed

I um...I was with Ban and King....
I replied hoping he didn't go on rampage

"Like always anyways I have to go somewhere so see ya" he said leaving the room

Wait were? I ask

"Non ya bees wack" he replied leaving

Hes been leaving early lately and am getting curious were he goes. I thought

I will find out tomorrow and see whats hes been doing this whole time, I said and left as well.

(Hello again, sorry for the very late chapter🤧 I hope you guys at least liked it and I will start updating soon again like I use to so am sorry and bye✨😶✨)