7.Am just a part of your imagination...Nothing more

Guess summer
Got the
Best of me
(Wooh)

Meliodas POV.

Hey Meliodas,...Meliodas.....MELIODAS!!!

W-what Zel?

I've been calling you like ten times and you haven't answered me!

Sorry Zeldris I just have a lot on my mind

You sure?,cause when I was calling you to open the door you were asleep and then I picked in from the window and saw you blushing and....your pants....

S-SHUT UP!!!
It's not like you don't to huh? Or should I remain you about that time when we went to a party and you went in a room drunk and found Gelda changing her clothes and she was half naked,then received a slap from her. Oh and I'm missing something else? Yeah at night you were having a se-mmmmmhhhh

Get your hands of my mouth!!

Ok ok you got me on that one but don't say it to loud ,remember where in a big house and neighbors can hear!

Yeah yeah,then you shouldn't be going on my business!

Fine Mel just cause I don't want that old rumor again.
..............................
Wait wait wait,Mel I have one more question?

Was your dream with a girl?

W-what?

Yeah you couldn't have gotten that worked up and especially blush, so who is she?

Mhm, I don't like to talk about her ,and stop making me feel weird or else she will talk in my head!

Wait who?and how?

Nothing its nothing,maybe I'll tell you another time.
I said as I went to my room.

Ok Mel,oh and if you sleep again don't make loud noises

SHUT UP!!!

I quickly slammed my door blushing and angry as me little brother laughed in the kitchen.

"What's the matter my Dear Meliodas?" "You seem kinda angry?"

Elizabeth?!

Oh right now I remember, hehe sorry for being surprised again

"It's fine but why where you angry?My Dear Meliodas?"
"Wanna talk it out?"

Sure,it's just my little brother was making fun of me...

"And?....what was it about?"

Well...it was about what happen in my dream with you....

"Oh,and what did you say?"

U-um well....he saw me blushing and made fun of me that I was having a dirty dream with you...

"Oh ok,but you shouldn't get that mad even if it's a little embarrassing hehe"

(Her giggles just gave me more butterflies then before)

So what are you doing right now Elizabeth?

"Oh am just making myself a flower crown,that's about it....oh guess what my Dear Meliodas,I found out that there's a new place we can hang out in your dream,wanna check it out when you fall asleep?"

U-um sure Elizabeth,as long as nothing embarrassing happens again hehe

"Ok my Dear Meliodas,but no promises ok"

O-ok

"You know my Dear Meliodas, t-the more.....

you talk about me , makes me want to be in the world with you more,but that's never gonna happen.

Because....

am just a part of your imagination....

(I didn't know witch picture cause both match the sentence but here's both)

"Nothing more..."

(Ooookkkk hhhiii my sweet chibis ,I've been trying a few ways of making this story more exciting and more um

(Ooookkkk hhhiii my sweet chibis ,I've been trying a few ways of making this story more exciting and more um.......lemony......d-don't judge,I got to use to reading lemons of melizabeth ok. And wanted to try it out,but this is just for my fellow perverts and for the people that want to read it,anyway my new story cover will show and come next week. Bye love y'all 🤣🙏😅)