Chapter 3

The next day,Ali returned to school. She felt so much better so that was a good sign. Her best friend McKenna, sat on the steps on her school, crying.

      "McKenna, what's wrong?" Ali asked almost terrified. "My dad, well he just... died!" "What, how?" at that moment Ali had forgotten that her dad was in Army. He was on a mission, not realizing that there was a bomb aimed right for him.

Ali soon thought of something to do! She had the perfect idea. "Mac, come to my house at 7:30 tonight," Mac looked confused, but she would love it.

After school let out, Ali ran home. It was a good thing that she was a runner or she wouldn't have been able to get home in record timing. 12 MINUTES!

"Hello, Mrs.Susan how were the girls?" Ali had asked her neighbor. She said they were good, so Ali got happy!

    When there Mom got home, Ali got driven to gym. She has been working on her aerial on beam forever and she is finally close! " Ali, try pointing your toes more when you flip " Coach told her.

I guess it had worked!

A  WEEK LATER!!!!

Ali had a meet! She was so nervous that she had a stompic ache warming up. On beam she had rocked her aerial and her full off. She received a score of 9.457! Next she moved to vault. She had a simple front handspring, because that event wasn't her strong suit.

She got a 9.00.  On floor she got 9.243. And lastly on bars she got 9.568.