Chapter 5

Ali was finally getting used to all of the news kids at school.

  Through all the tough days for McKenna, Ali comforted her. She couldn't imagine losing her dad. It seemed pretty likely for her dad to die, since he was in the navy, but without him her life would be incomplete.

At gym, Ali was worked hard on a new move. She had to do an aerial flip ( no handed front handspring). This was tough for Ali. At this point in her life, school was hard with all the work and the high schoolers on her team were being rude and utterly mean. She has already talked to her coach about it, but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

There was one thing about school though that she looked forward to, study hall. Study Hall is for students that do 18 hours of sports a week, and they get a free period to do work.

There are 6 kids in her group and they are all girls. Ali was extremely thankful that the princable started this program.

Coach Isabelle had recently made Ali's gym schedule a lot longer. Down below is a copy of it...

Monday 5:00-8:30

Tuesday 6:00-9:30

Wensday 5:00-9:00

Thursday 5:30-8:00

Friday 7:00-8:00 (a improving leaps and dance class)

Saturday 12:00-3:00 and  6:00-7:30

Sunday meets around 1:00-3:00

Everyday is gymnastics!!

One girl was really sweet in study hall. Her name is Melody and she does swimming. At some swim place called River Silver.

Also, one of the very sweet new people, is Rachel. She loves, acuattly is obsessed with this television show called Once Upon A Storybook . Something about fairytale characters, Ali doesn't watch it.

As Ali was walking down the hall, this girl stopped her. "Your Ali right?" Ali nodded, "Alright, I need your help!" The girl said urgently and it sounded important.