Chapter 2

All the girls gave me looks. The looks were saying things like you stink and I don't like you!! I could barley handle my team. They are so mean to me! Ugggg! They don't understand what I go through on a daily basis. I just want my dad to be home.

   Sadly, I have to wait another 6 months to see his face! He's not able to share his location, so I don't even now where he is! 

  Once we split up to work on each of our routines, Coach said I have a great back handspring step out on beam. I was happy to hear the encouragement. At least someone didn't  loathe me at gym.

   My  Mom picked me up at 7:45 p.m., the usual ending time. I told her how I have improved in the last couple of weeks. She seemed super proud of me!

  I woke up the next morning to my sister, Chloe, throwing up and my twin sisters crying and screaming. It seemed like my whole family had fallen apart. " Ali, your either walking to school in the rain or staying home with us!" my Mom yelled to me, out of breath.

  " I'll stay home I guess. What happened to them?" I asked. "Chloe got the stompic bug last night and I think the twins have ear infections" I felt really bad for my Mom now. Five hours later my Mom returned from the doctor and both twins have double ear infections. Chloe wouldn't stop throwing up. After hearing all this, I felt kind of sick!

   " Mom, I feel kind of sick! I'm not good," my Mom felt my head and soon realized I had a fever. My temperature was 103.7. It's a good thing I choose not to go to school.

NOTE:

Hey guys,

I will write the next chapter soon, but it  won't be gross if you thought this one was gross. Sorry, to write about sick people, but that's how her life is! Thanks for reading,
_dancer_04