"Aww you guys are so sweet but mind you,

we still have plans" He gave Yugyeom a huge fake smile before dragging an irritated Jungkook with a bruising grip on his arm.

As soon as Namjoon parked his car infront of Taehyung and Jungkook's home, the puffy eyed Taehyung wasted no time in getting out and unlocking their front door with his shaky hands.

"Wait- Taetae!!" Seokjin called, only to receive no answer as Taehyung already dashed into their bedroom.

_______________________

Jungkook's POV

11:56 pm

Since Taehyung locked himself inside the guestroom, he hasn't went out even once. Not even when I called him for dinner.

I've been thinking about my feelings for Tae a lot more since that night when he sneaked into my bedroom.

But after what happened today, I just confirmed something.

The memories embedded in my mind might still be blurried, but the feelings I felt from those memories are clear and pure eversince.

Sigh I just have to wait for the right time to fix this

_______________________
next morning~
T

hird Person POV

"Hyung!! Are you sure about this?!"

Jin hummed in response as Bogum and Jimin shivers at his evil grin.

"But-"

"Hush you two!! Y'all are just gonna thank me when this plan succeeds" the eldest exclaimed with a roll of his eyes before ringing the doorbell.

"Oh! Jin hyung, Jimin and unknown guy-

"HEY! you forgot the hyung!!!" Jimin yelled while the three other men just stared at him expressionlessly before entering the house.

As they all settled on the couch, Jungkook was about to call for Taehyung (who had been ignoring him since he walked out of the guest room earlier that morning) when a sudden yell startled them, with Jin choking on the juice he was peacefully drinking.

"GUMMIE HYUNG!?"

yelled Taehyung before throwing himself on Bogum who had expected it to happen and catched the ecstatic tiger with his arms just in time.

Seems like the tables have turned

Jin thought, smirking at himself before completely processing what just happened-

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TAE?! DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU ARE
PREGNA-"

yelled Jin while Tae and Bogum are too busy hugging and kissing each other's faces and decided that it's somehow better to just ignore Jin.

On the other hand, Jungkook is too occupied with his thoughts screaming at him to just go and throw that Boogems out of their damn house to actually understand what Jin accidentally blurted.

Seokjin heaved a sigh and coughed a little too loud, catching the 4 other males attention.

"aLRIGHT JIMIN AND KOOK, LEZ GO PREPARE LUNCH!

Bogum and Tae sweetie~ y'all can catch up here until we're done-

"FUCK NO!-

"JUNGFUDGINGKOOK NO CUSSING IN MY PRECIOUS HOUSEHOLD!"