Chapter 5

"Who's going first?" Biana asked. "I'll go!" Marella said. She spun the bottle. It almost stopped at Dex, but just then, with a little air, it turned to Keefe. Marella sighed. Dex looked sad. Keefe was expressionless. Marella mouthed 'Sorry' to me leaned in and gave a small peck on his lips.  "Ok.. Keefe, go next." Biana said, breaking the awkward silence. 

Keefe spun the bottle. And it turned to ME! He took a deep breath and kissed me. I felt a spark. And then I kissed him back. "Ahem?" Alden coughed, from the door. I jerked away. So embarrassing! "Sorry to interrupt, whatever you were doing. I came to give you all some mallowmelt that Della made." Alden said and placed the mallowmelt in the middle. 

"So, let's continue the game?" asked Biana. It was Dex's turn. It turned to Marella! Marella looked happy. Dex looked happier. But Biana looked the happiest. "Took it long enough for Dexarella to happen!" she exclaimed. We all laughed. Today was exhausting. "Let's sleep. I'm tired." I yawned. "Me too." Linh yawned. 

Later that night, I woke up panting. I'd just had a terrible nightmare. "Foster, it's okay." Keefe patted her back. "I need some air." I panted. We walked to the willow tree in the garden and sat down. 

"So, I need to tell you something," I said to his sweet face. "It'll be easier if I show you though." I leaned in and kissed him. And he kissed me back. "My Keefe," I said, and rustled his hair. "My Foster..." he said and kissed me.