The hunt

(Louis pov)
I woke up and I was .... On the ground? How did that happen ? Oh well I guess I sleep walked or something. I ran into the boys on the way back to my locker they all looked paler than usual and they all looked worried.

"Louis!" Harry yelled and ran to me the other boys following him." where's Hannah he grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me. "Where's hannah" oh shit. Hannah. I forgot about Hannah. Harry shook me again you could see the anger building up in his eyes draining the innocence out of them.

"Uh ..." I can't remember ugh. All I remade is the dust stuff. I looked at the ground to see if the bottle was still there.it was. I flipped out of Harry's grip and ran for the bottle them shortly behind me. I picked it up and showed it to them Harry immediately knew what it was.

"My dust , how did she get that?" He asked actually looking some what upset.

"I... I don't know but she blew it in my face and ran that's all I remember."

(NIALLS POV)

Me and Luke had been arguing through mind messages recently and all last night.

'Why don't you tell them fuckface' Luke messaged me back

'How am I suppose to tell them that she is gone Luke?'

'I-I don't know' he sighed out loud. '

Zayn spun around and walked up to me ,the other boys watched he spoke in a low gritted teeth tone " Niall knows where she is."

With that all hell broke loose and Harry was now on me. "where is she . what happened? Why didn't you tell us? "
I cut him off I don't know where she is but I think I have a clue "

"Ugh I hate mysteries " calum quoted

"Well better get use to them when we have a mysterious girl were gonna have lots of them" Michael winked . earning a few luaghs.

" ok well can you put me down first Harry?"Harry shook his head somewhat shyly

"Well last night" I continued" I thought I heard her in the hallway so I went out side to see and it was her she was sneaking out. but she ran into ' an old friend ' and they talked for a while." I didn't have to say anymore Harry already got the idea.

"You know that seems oddly familiar like maybe it was in my dreams or something I just can't quite remember ."

I tried as hard as I could not to laugh .

" Ok let's go " Harry called signaling us to start looking .