"Ten million dollars big." Skye interrupted.

"Any idea what it is?" Simmons questioned.

"No clue, but it was designed and built by Cybertek, Inc., a small firm that deals in advanced technology and research." Skye answered.

"Which is where it gets interesting." Coulson spoke. "They've hired an private security outfit to transport the purchase -- former military, ex-mercs."

"Lot of muscle to move one package." Ward observed.

"And they know SHIELD's got eyes on Quinn." Coulson reminded the team.

"Which is why they're transporting it old-school." Skye explained.

"On a train, through the Italian countryside, from Verona to Zagreb -- very rural, very isolated." Coulson elaborated.

"And you think Quinn's on that train?" Sienna asked.

"No, but I believe they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian authorities who have been monitoring the situation." Coulson answered.

"And they don't mind up taking over the op?" May asked, a slight smirk forming on her face.

"I asked very nicely." Coulson quipped back. "If everything goes as planned, Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train." 

"So we're going in undercover." Ward said, clearly unhappy with this plan.

"I hate undercover." May said, as she rolled her eyes.

"May and Ward, you're front and center. Once we locate the package, you'll tag it with a tracker. Skye and Fitz, you'll be running communications. After the package is tagged, we'll follow it to Quinn. Sienna, for the beginning of the mission, you'll stick with Skye and Fitz, you'll follow them to the back car and then circle back and meet-up with Ward. We catch Quinn, we'll be one step closer to finding the Clairvoyant. Simmons, you'll stick with me." Coulson announced.

• • • • • • • • • • • •

"You guys nervous?" Fitz asked the two sisters.

"Not really, but Fitz you're not supposed to be talking to me." Sienna answered. She was sitting across the aisle from Skye and Fitz, the plan was for Skye and Fitz to pose as a couple asking questions, distracting the worker long enough for Sienna to grab his keys.

"So, are we Scottish or American? We're traveling together we should at least be from the same country." Sienna heard Fitz tell her sister. "How's your Scottish accent?"

"I don't know, you tell me how great it is laddie." Skye answered.

Sienna internally cringed as she heard her sister speak in the worst Scottish accent known to humankind. "Oh jeez."

"American then. That's the better idea." Fitz spoke in a quite impressive accent.

"Oh. That was really good." Skye responded, smiling wildly.

"I used to watch a lot of American TV growing up. Some of it's quite good, lots of teeth."

"Hey, lovebirds, get ready." Sienna whispered as she noticed the train worker emerging from the other train car.