Chapter 1: The Vision

Alice pov.

We were all sitting around the house doing our own thing. Edward and Bella were at their family cottage spending time together, Emmett and Jasper were playing video games, Rosalie and I were reading magazines, Carlisle was working in his study, Esme was cleaning and re-decorating, and Renesmee was at the reservation with Jacob. Everything was calm, that is until I was sucked into a vision. Edward was too far away to be able to see it in my thoughts. Everyone was by my side in less than a second. It was a few minutes before I came out of the vision.
(VISION ABOVE)
I looked at Jasper with a smile. "Alice, what is it? What did you see?" He asked. I gave him a knowing look. "It was of her, Jazz." I smiled. "What's going on?" Rosalie asked. "Alice and I aren't mates. She had a vision last week that I meet a girl and that she's my true mate." Jasper said. "What's her name?" Esme asked. "Her name is Hope. Hope Mikaelson." I said. "And I saw her face this time." I said, directing my statement towards Jasper. "Do you think you can draw her?" Carlisle asked. I looked at him and nodded. Jasper handed me a pencil and a scrap piece of paper and I got to work on speed drawing the girl from my vision.

 Jasper handed me a pencil and a scrap piece of paper and I got to work on speed drawing the girl from my vision

(Alice's drawing)

"This is her." I said after I finished the drawing. My family looked at the photo. "She looks familiar." Carlisle said. He ran into his study and came back with two drawings.

 He ran into his study and came back with two drawings

When he came back he set the photos on the table

When he came back he set the photos on the table. "They could be related." Esme said. "They are. But not in the way you're thinking. They were in my visions. Hope called them her mom and dad." I said, looking up from the photos. "Are they important?" Rosalie asked. "That would be Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshal. They are famous in the supernatural community." Carlisle said. "Why?" Emmett asked. "Because Niklaus is one of the original vampires from the type A breed. And Hayley Marshal is a hybrid and the Alpha of the Cresent Werewolf Pack from the type A breed of werewolves in New Orleans. Niklaus is the original hybrid. He was born a werewolf but he was turned into a vampire by his parents using dark magic a 1000 years ago. I wasn't aware they had a daughter. Or that they knew each other at all." Carlisle said. "Do you know when she's coming?" Rosalie asked. "A few days maybe. She's traveling alone." I said. "Well, all we have to do now is wait." Carlisle said.

A few hours later Edward, Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob came over. We told them about my vision and what Carlisle told us about the girl and her family.

Now, we just have to wait for her arrival. I hope I get more visions of her before she gets here. It would give us better insight of who she is and what she's like.