Chapter 25- Nightmare And Daydreams

Start from the beginning

Sokka looks up at the cliff, pointing to it.

Aang shakes his head yes.

Sokka slowly walks over to the cliff but regrets it, he looks back at Aang who is still shaking his head, encouraging him to climb it.

"Stupid Avatar, stupid cliff, stupid dream," Sokka mumbles, climbing up the cliff. "I can climb fast."

"Don't drink that." Aang yells at Toph.

Toph spits her drink on Katara. "Why, is it poisoned?"

"In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion and you had to stop to use the bathroom. We died because of your tiny bladder."

"And you two need to start wearing your hair up. In my dream, you got your piercings caught in your hair, and you pulled your ears out," Aang says to me. He then turns to Katara. "And your hair got caught in a train and.."

"Aang," Katara says. "I know you're just trying to help. But you really need to get a grip. You're unraveling."

"You're right," Aang sighs. "I'm losing my mind."

I look over at Sokka to see him almost at the top of the cliff but ends up falling.

The gaang and I all try to help Aang with different methods. Katara tried yoga in an artificial hot springs. Sokka and I tried being psychiatrists. And Toph tried giving Aang a brutal message.

Later on in the day we went to look for Aang since he was missing for a while.

"Huh guys, what is Aang doing?" I ask pointing at him talking to Momo.

We looked at them as Sokka and I exchanged glances.

"Aang?". He looks over at me shocked.

"We're all starting to get a little worried about you," Katara sighs.

"You've been awake too long," Sokka says.

"And you're acting downright weird." Toph adds.

Aang groans. "Look, I appreciate what you guys are saying but the stress and the nightmares...they were just too much. Staying awake is the best way for me to deal with it."

Aang stared into space for a while. He then runs over to Sokka. "Sokka what should we do?"

"About what?" Sokka replies.

"About that."

After we left Aang alone to hallucinate, we set up koala sheep fur and created a bed for Aang.

Aang walked over to the bed, observing it. "Oh, look, another hallucination. An imaginary bed made out of clouds."

"Hey," Toph shouts. "It's real."

"Yeah," I add on. "We spent hours working on it."

"We made it for you," Sokka says. "A good light sleep will probably take the crazy away. We hope."

"Look," Aang growls. "You guys keep telling me I need to sleep, but I can't. The invasion's tomorrow."

"Aang."

"No, Katara," Aang says. "There's still so much I haven't learned. I don't need sleep, what I need is practice. Quick, Soul, hit me."

I get ready to hit Aang, but Sokka pushes me behind him.

"She's not going to hit you." Katara says.

"You want me to do it?" Toph asks.

Sokka hits Toph's back.

"Listen to me," Katara pleads. "You've been training for this since the day we met. I've seen your progress. You're smart, brave, and strong enough."

"You really think so?" Aang asks.

"We all do," Sokka says. "You can do this, you're ready."

"You're the man, twinkles toes."

Sokka looks at me as I groan. "I told you we should learn firebending." I mutter.

Sokka slaps the back of my head. "I mean..go Aang." I say slapping Sokka's head back. He laughs wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks, guys." Aang yawns.

Katara leads him to bed.

"You know what? I think I am ready." Aang says turning to the other side and sleeping.