Chapter 5- The Cave of Two Lovers

"You guys are going to be done soon right? We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today," Sokka says strolling on the leaf along the river.

"What, like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?" Katara teases.

"I could be ready in two minutes. Seriously whenever," Sokka says flipping his hair.

"Sokka, stop bothering us. Where's Soul?" Katara asks looking around.

"I'm right here," I reply, coming from my changing spot, wearing my bathing suit.

Woah

Woah." Sokka and Aang both gasp.

"How do I look?" I ask doing a 360.

"You look huh good." Sokka says rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, you look good." Aang blushes.

Aang shakes his head. "Huh, so you were showing me the octopus form." Hesays to Katara.

"Right. Let me see your stance."

I climb on the extra leaf and float next to Sokka.

"Hey there buddy."

"Hey there princess," Sokka says moving his hair out his face to look at me.

"Huh, you look good by the way," Sokka says.

"Thanks, you look good too, I uh like your hair down," I smile, grabbing Momo from Sokka's leaf.

"Thanks."

We both close our eyes, resting for a bit until we heard someone playing the pipa.

"Don't fall in love with a traveling girl," the man sings.

Momo jumps on Sokka's leaf, startling him. Sokka grabbed on my arm for support but we both ended up falling in the water.

"Hey, hey river people," the man greets.

"We're not river people," Katara replies.

"You're not? Well then what kind of people are you?"

"Just people." Aang answers.

"Aren't we all brother? Hoo!"

Sokka grabs my wrist, pulling us out the water as we storm over to the man and his group.

"Who are you?" Sokka yells in his face.