Teasin' Lil' Weasel'

Start from the beginning

"Right around two weeks ago. And I found the little guy at the pound!"

"What was a pound doing with a weasel!?"

"That's what I said!"

On cue, Al Capone peaked out from under the bed before zoomin' right up my leg, up my shirt and vest before hoppin' into my hankerchief pocket. Pokin' his little head out, Al looked at Enma as she wore a face that I could only describe as "wtf?"

"How...How did you tame it so....well?"

"Hm? Oh! Easy. I gave him a piece of bacon each day in return for givin' me his catches."

"Oh....wait catches?"

Enma questioned what I meant, and I mean it's pretty self explanatory but, whatever. Anyways, her phone soon went off, see? I can learn, ya fucks. And as she took it out, she knew right away what it was.

"Okay...So, we got the Hololive EN girls in office today. Yagoo wants to know which one you wanto use to reveal your teaser trailer."

"Eh? Teaser trailer?"

"Yeah! He wants to try something new this time around. Instead of just bluntly revealing you, he wants to do a small teaser during one of their streams. Don't worry, we have some stuff ready. Like your 2D model."

Hm. I see. Given all the new info, I knew for a fact Yagoo or Corp. wanted to do something formal or what not.

"No. Tell 'em to let me do it."

"Eh? That's...gonna be hard. But, I'll try. As for the girl, who do you want?"

"Uhhh...."

"You did watch their streams prior....right?"

Fuck...I unconsciously began to shake and sweat in place as I could feel Al Capone get bounced around in my pocket. Soon, I began to see Enma's face turn into one of diaapproval.

"Oh my god...What the hell have you been doing for the past month aside from taming a weasel!?"

Right after, as if on cue to spite me, the monitor of the computer came back on. To show that I had SEVERAL tabs open. Someone with some rather bad titles, like "how to download hacks" or better yet, "how to get free robux." Enma soon turned to me as I kicked the table. Making the monitor go static.

"In my defense-"

"I'll just chose one randomly..."

Enma soon left the room after slammin' the door as Al looked at me. I sinply shrugged before he hopped out and ran right back over to the puddle.

"Hey!"

Some time had passed and I now sat in front of a monitor with one of the girls' stream open. Up on it, was a crazy lookin' chick with fiery orange hair that went green at the ends. She wore a berret of sorts along with a chef's hat, some white snuggly sleeves, a orange blouse and a white skirt with equally white stockings. Ending in a pair of black sneakers. Her name was Kiara...somethin' somethin'.

And oh boy did she not leave much to the imagination with that midriff and....thighs...Sheesh. Continuing to look on, I waited for the go ahead as she was just doin' a regular "superchat reading" stream. As she was beginning to wrap it up, I got a nod from Enma as I cracked my knuckles before grabbing the mouse and keyboard. In front of me sat a webcam for the rig capture and a microphone thag I personally got. One of those old timey radio mics. Good shit.

On the screen, I could hear Kiara begin to say farewells before suddenly, a cartoonish lookin' weasel hopped onto the screen from the left and looked at Kiara. She looked confused before yellin' out as Al's cartoon counterpart tackled her off to the side and off-screen. Instantly, I could see the chat begin to freak out with numerous "OMG!!!" "KIARA-SENPAI!" And most popularly, "CHICKEN DOWN, CHICKEN DOWN!"