☂ Chapter 2 ☂

Start from the beginning

"it can't be helped! We got so excited after seeing the pictures you showed us after your last visit" his mother said

"I knew it, I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves a lot there ah but be careful, it can be so dangerous especially at night so make sure to lock up your room well"

"any other places that we must see?" his father asked

"umm... well I didn't go around sightseeing a lot but there is Alor Setarit's called 'The Rice Bowl Of Malaysia' I only passed by there but the unusual name stayed in mind, make sure to visit it and take many pictures"

"oh you're making me want to visit too" his sister said

"next time, let's all go together" the family kept exchanging small talks enjoying themselves. On the party day, Mew joined by his brother and wife sat there having fun

"wow, I must be the luckiest women, being here surrounded by all those famous people and handsome men" the wife said

"ehem, I'm here you know"

"you are my husband but they are people I can only see on TV" Mew giggled watching his brother getting jealous, he walked around greeting some idols he knew and producers her worked with before when he returned he found his brother talking to someone

"good evening" he said walking closer

"oh, you are Mew Suppasit, it's an honor meeting you" the stranger man greeted him, then looked back to his brother

"you never mentioned that he is you brother before"

"I did once during dinner but you were already drunk by then" the men giggled

"you know each other?"

"we worked together on a project before, he is from the famous xxx publishing company, we created an application and a website for them"

"sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Ken, the contract department chief, I'm so glad to meet such amazing actor"

"thank you, I'm pleased to meet you too" the four of them kept talking a little while enjoying the fun party.

"maybe someday we will work together" Ken said making Mew confused, as an actor he never had any chance to work with a publishing house

"yes, maybe" he faked a smile seeing Ken off, he never gave it a thought continuing his professional life as usual.

**********************************

The sound of typing on the keyboard echoed around the room, Gulf was concentrating on his screen writing a line after another feeling confident about this new book, he got so many ideas and memories he wants to include in this thriller story he came up with after his last travel to Italy a few months ago.

His plot was accepted right away by his editor who also got excited and was eager to read it, being encouraged, Gulf's fingers kept dancing on the buttons smiling finishing his 7th chapter in just three days, his experience in that foreign country came in handy even though that trip was a disaster for him.

He was going to start the next one when his stomach growled so loudly that he was startled, he chuckled rubbing it and going to the kitchen, he kept focusing on his story that he forget to eat anything all day, he stretched his body waiting for his meal to get ready walking around his condo since he was sitting for about 9 hours straight only getting to the bathroom and back to his chair.

"I should stop for today" he thought sitting in the living room watching a drama while checking the latest news on his phone at the same time, he was feeling bored since the drama was a historical one which he didn't like, the sound of heavy rain caught his attention making him walk up to the balcony window door.