Mikan Tsumiki x Injured Reader. (REWRITTEN)

hi everyone (sorry for getting rid of bully ik I just lost the majority of my audience there)

also mikan and u blah blah bla hope u enjoy 

follow me on ig junkodetails

gender neutral reader srry 

I hate myself 

Second Purrson Pee oe vee :3

~~

You were on your way home from training, basically what you do is that you fight other people. It's sorta like Martial Arts but with weapons..? Somethin' like that. But the dude you were training with REALLY fucked you up. Like you were bleeding in certain places, and a few bruises here n' there.

But, as you were walking home you spotted mikans office. Walking there, wondering if she could bandage you up a bit. But there was a slight problem...

See, you really like Mikan. You two have classes together, and you also walk home together. And you two talk A LOT. And you kinda developed a crush on her, but you were afraid to confess. So when she's carin' about you n' all that it'll make you blush. 

You walked into Mikan's office, lookin' around for her, it was a white office, and it was like a doctor's office.

"Mikan..?" 

"A-ah! You scared me (Y/N).." 

"Oh! I'm sorry." 

"It's all good." She gave you a warm smile

"Oh my s-stars! You have injuries, l-let me heal you up." 

"Yeah! Of course." 

You sat down on a chair letting her look around for any other things and letting her check you up. Mikan took out some bandages, putting some rubbing alcohol on your wounds, and then putting the bandages on. 

"A-alright! Y-you're all set!" 

You stood up, hugging Mikan. She was clearly surprised by the sudden gesture. 

"Awh!! Thanks, Mikan. I really appreciate it." 

Mikan smiled, huggng back. Her cheeks going pink a lil' bit. 

"You're welcome (y/n), if you e-ever need me, I'll be here!"

You both release from the hug, smiling at each other.

"O-oh yeah! Mikan, do you wanna watch a movie at my house..? Y'know..uh...tonight..?"

She was surprised, with a mixture of happiness. 

"Yes! I-I would love to." 

"Alllllriight!! Let's go!!!" 

~~

Yeah the end u watched lego movie and eated sugar cookies from walmart :3

thx for watching like and subscribe