Kyoko Kirigiri x Chubby! Insecure! Reader

yoooooo

What's up?

I'm here-

Uh please enjoy this-

KIRIGIRI IS: 16

READER IS: 16 

DESPAIR ARC

(Y/N'S) POV

———————————————————————————————-----------------------------------------------

You were staring at your body, you thought to yourself "why where you so fat?" But. you were just chubby. People are born with It. But you have your bestest friend Kyoko Kirigiri to help you. (HELP) You eventually got dressed and went to visit Kyoko in the kitchen.

Kyoko looked up. "Oh. Good morning (Y/N)." "Good morning Kyoko!" "Are you going to eat?" "Nah, I'm not really hungry." I sat down and me and Kyoko talked for a while until the others showed up.

"Morning you filthy animals." Byakuya is here. Kyoko looked at Byakuya. "Morning." I waved "KYAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA"! Genocider showed up. She was the one who made fun of me but I acted like it never got to me but it really did. (wtf)

"Hey Fatty McFatterson! How ya doin?" I waved at Genocider "G-great..." Kyoko eventually walked up to us, "Hey Genocider, leave them alone." Genocider looked at Kyoko, "Okayyyy, whatever you sayyy." Me and Kyoko hung out for a while.

"Hey." I looked at Kyoko. (WHY IS THIS SO DRAMATIC--) "Huh, yeah?" "Has Genocider been giving you any problems lately? Be honest." I got worried. "U-uhm... yeah..." "You should stand up to her." "B-but she's the ultimate murderous fiend.." "Don't worry about it. I'll be there." 

"Uhm.. okay.." I blushed. And Kyoko smiled. 

T ime S kip :)

"Uhm, Genocider?" Genocider looked at me "Huh? Yeah?" "I-I want to tell you something!" "Yeah what is it???" I looked at Kyoko and she smiled at me. "Can you please stop fat shaming me? And please stop calling me names..." "Huh? Oh! You could've just told me earlier! But I'll remind myself!" And Genocider just walked away. "Wha-" I looked back at Kyoko and she made a even bigger smile. That made me even more happy. 

ENDNNNNDNDN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  Thanks for reading-

Hopefully you enjoyed this-

but tysm-

and have a great day/night <3333

not doing word count