Gundham Tanaka x Reader

aaaaaaa yooooo

so uh here is Gundham x reader bc he is best boy and we all know that 

so uh enjoy!

GUNDHAM IS:  15

READER IS: 15

NON-DESPAIR ARC

(Y/N)'s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were on the rooftop eating Bento with on of your best friends, Gundham Tanaka. He was talking to you about the Dark Divas Of Destruction as always. And you were so interested in it. Gundham grew louder. "MY DARK DIVAS OF DESTRUCTION WILL ALWAYS BE INVINCIBLE!!!" Your eyes were filled with sparkles. 

And then the bell rang. "AN- Oh, Mortal, it seems like the bell has rang. We have to get to class." You put up your Bento. "Awwww man....I wanted to know more..." Gundham looked a you and blushed. "U-uhm  Mortal, you could just come over to m-my house..." I looked at Gundham "O-oh sure!" You had a very big crush on Gundham. And you hid it well. 

T1m3sk1p (timeskip) (After class???)

You and and Gundham met up after your last hours. "So Mortal, are you ready to come to my palace?" You jumped up. "Yep!" And you and Gundham talked while walking to Gundham's house, We eventually arrived at his house. "W-wow Gundham, your house..." Gundham looked at me. My eyes sparkled "It's so cool!!!!!" Gundham hid his face in his scarf. 

"So Mortal, what would you like to do?" I walked around Gundham's house. "Wellll, maybe we could go in your room and build a pillow fort!" Gundham looked at me. "Uhhhmmmmmm......"

GUNDHAMS POV

I would love to build a Pillow fort with my precious (Y/N) but I have no Idea what a pillow fort  even is. "Gundham??" "O-oh I apologize (Y/N)." "Oh it's fine! You just- zoned out for a while...Now, are we gonna go to your room and build a pillow fort?" 

Me and (Y/N) went to my room and I let (Y/N) borrow my shirt, (this is so stereotypical wtf) and me and them built a pillow fort. "Were done!!! Yay!!!" (Y/N) Jumped up in happiness. (Y/N) so beautiful when they are happy....(Y/N) yawned, "Oh? Is the precious (Y/N) tired?" "Wha-- N-no! I was just-- yawning!" I tickled (Y/N) We had a fun time. 

(Y/N)'S POV

Me and Gundham had a great time, it was really fun! Me and Gundham eventually laid down and Gundham made a pallet for me and that was my bed. (a pallet is kind of like a bed, you put a blanket over a blanket and then a pillow. or use an air mattress.) we eventually talked and we drifted off to sleep. 

The next m0rning... :D

I yawned and I found Gundham cuddling me, I got so flustered. "G-Gundham!!" Gundham woke up. "M-mortal!" We both panicked. And we both got out of bed. I got dressed and Gundham Apologized to me. "Hey Gundham...question." "Yes Mortal?" "Do you have a crush on me?" Gundham got very flustered. "I suppose I-I do.." 

I hugged Gundham. "I do too!" I laughed and Gundham blushed. We both hugged each other.

AFTERMATH: (Y/N) and Gundham started dating! Yayyy! :D

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soooo uhhh this is rlly bad......

but hopefully u enjoyed! 

have a great day/night!