🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲

Start from the beginning

"Don't hang up, please. Keep talking to me." - I said to the phone.

"Harry, open the door now!"- I heard that son of a bitch shouting at my baby again.

Austin kept screaming at Harry, and it was making my skin crawl. 
Harry sounded weak, fragile, scared. And I couldn't take it. I couldn't listen to it without feeling physical pain.

"Lou, please hurry." - Harry whispered to the phone.

And I swear I was about to cry because of not being able to do anything while Gael was stuck in traffic. Fucking L.A.
It was the first time in my life that I felt truly useless.

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming. Stay where you are, you're doing great." - I tried to remain calm.

"Okay." - He mumbled.

Harry's breathing stabilized and I felt relieved for a second, he wasn't crying as loud as before. The line remained quiet for a bit, until Austin started talking to him again. This time, he seemed calmer, and he was trying to convince Harry to open the door with sweet words.
I wasn't having any of it.

"Harry, please don't let him in." - I begged. -"He is just trying to trick you, okay?" - Gael turned around in a crowded street and he had to hit the brakes, almost crashing against another car. - "C'mon, this fucking traffic! Fuck!" - Then I returned to the phone. - "I'm going baby, I'm going." - I was losing it, I needed to get there, to save him.

Austin was still trying to convince Harry to open the door for him, and I felt Harry doubting, I knew he was giving in, I knew I was losing him.

"Harry?" - I couldn't hear his breathing anymore. - "Harry, love, are you still there?"

I cursed to myself. I knew he had left the phone aside when he didn't reply.
Suddenly, I heard the sound of a slamming door, followed by a thud.

"Where is that phone?!" - Austin shouted on the other side of the phone. - "So you are that asshole who pays my boyfriend to have sex with him, aren't you? Pleasure to meet you." - He snorted. - "Get ready, because now is your turn to listen while I fuck this slut hard and force him to forget your shitty name." - I gulped, shaking my head and turning my free hand into a fist. - "You're going to learn who you belong to." - Austin whispered then.

I could hear how Harry was fighting him, how Austin was hurting him, and even if it was wrecking me on the inside, I couldn't stop listening, I needed to hear Harry was still there, I needed to know he was still fighting. And I couldn't leave him to go through it alone.

"Louis!" - Harry shouted and I had to bite my tongue to not cry in response.

I kept hearing how he was threatening Harry, how he was hurting him, how he was insulting him, how he was denigrating him. And I couldn't do anything more than to listen to it. Just listen to how my baby was being tortured and forced.

"Hold on, baby." - I said and Liam looked at me when a tear ran through my cheek. - "I'm coming to get you."

I kept repeating those words, trying to convince myself everything was going to be okay.

And after what seemed like hours of torture, I heard the phone call ending.
I tried to call again but there was no use. Nobody picked it up.

When we finally arrived at Harry's house, the door was unlocked. So I ran inside, not knowing what to expect, not knowing what I was going to find.
I just wanted to save Harry.

"Harry! Harry?! Where are you?" - I called while opening every door that I could find.

I finally found the bedroom and saw him there.
Laying on the floor, soaked in blood, just like the first time I saw him, with his trousers down and semen all over his thighs. His eyes were shut, and his mouth was filled with blood.
He had bruises and red marks all over his body.
And he was all alone, Austin was gone and there were no signs of him.