🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲

Začať od začiatku

Just fifteen minutes later, Louis showed up downstairs, kissing my cheek as he passed and preparing two mugs of Yorkshire tea for us.

"Hey, Harry!" - Liam called from the living room.

"Yeah?" - I giggled as I felt Louis leaving another tiny kiss on my shoulder as he set the mugs and plates on the table.

"Want to come to the sound check? Let me know so I can get an extra access."

"Oh, no." - I chuckled. - "I don't want to be in the middle."

"It's not actually a bad idea." - Louis said, chewing on his pancake. - "You can come with us to the soundcheck and then I can accompany you to your house... you know, just to make sure you'll be okay if you decide to..."

"Speak with Austin?"

"Yeah." - He nodded, smiling softly. - "If you want to. You don't have to face Austin alone."

"How long the soundcheck would take?"

"Like two or three hours?" - Liam said, coming to the table and stealing a piece of Louis' pancake. - "Oh, this tastes incredible, Harry." - He hummed.

"Thanks." - I mumbled.

I took a sip of my tea, doubting.
I'd been away from home for a long time now, I hadn't replied to any of Austin's messages, and I knew he would be even angrier if I didn't show up for the rest of the day.
But yet, Louis was right, and maybe having someone next to me as I stood up for myself was for the best. Austin wouldn't hurt me if we weren't alone.

I sighed, smiling up to both of them.

"Sure. Let's go."

🚲

As we were arriving at the venue later that day, Gael had to avoid a lot of paps who were waiting outside in their vans, crowding the entrances, just waiting for Louis and making him speak, to ask about the case against Kellian.
Louis reacted fast, placing a cap on his hair, sunglasses and a hoodie. Then, he told me to do the same just in case, giving me glasses and a cap as well.

Security staff helped us get out of the car, forming a passageway for us to rush inside the venue.
Liam made sure that everything was ready for Louis before we got there, so as we reached the stage, his band was already in place, chatting and lightly bickering with each other.

Louis went straight for a hug with them, leaving me and Liam at the side just like in the last show.
Though, I was a bit more nervous this time; because around me, people were talking with each other, hugging, laughing, and I was there without knowing anyone.
One of them even pointed towards me and asked Liam who I was. I wasn't used to that.

I wasn't used to be around that many people, at all.

And as the soundcheck started, and Louis was about to sing his first verse, Liam who was until that moment next to me, disappeared.
So, I was now completely alone in a place full of strangers. 

Louis must have noticed, because even as if he was singing his song, and gesturing to the sound engineer to turn the volume higher, he got closer to the side of the stage, leaning away from his microphone.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." - I smiled.

Louis smiled back.

"Thanks for coming with me."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"I think I might try the new song today." - He winked at me. - "Pay attention, it's for you."

"You wrote a song for me?" - I gasped, biting my smile.

"Yes, I want you to hear it before anyone else does."