[Scenario #6] You're Small and Short

Tanjiro Kamado: He wasn't the tallest person, averaging a height of 5'5, but when he saw how small you were he couldn't handle his protective instinct. He thought it was so cute, having you rely on him was satisfying.

Nezuko Kamado: She wouldn't think any of it until you were in danger. She wasn't all that tall, but you were just so small in her eyes. She would, same for her brother, have an instinct to protect you. She would love giving you physical affection, she loved having you in her arms.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: He would be overly joined to have someone shorter than him, and above all, he thought you were just the cutest girl he was ever seen.

Inosuke Hashibira: He wouldn't think down on you, yes you were smaller than him, but he knew you had a fighting spirit in you. Although, he was gentler with you, knowing you were fragile, but he wouldn't say anything about it.

Genya Shinazugawa: He was very bold, he didn't do anything different, even if you were small. Although, he'll won't physical touch you if he ever got mad or annoyed(usually to get his point across).

Giyu Tomioka: He respected you, he does worry sometimes, since demons aren't your average human. He would always like Shinobu to look after you when he was away. He loved you, but you weren't cut out for battle.

Kanao Tsuyuri: She was small just like you, she didn't see this as a problem nor cared all that much about it.

Mitsuri Kanroji: She adored it. Loved to hold you, very close, just wants you in her arms the whole time. Due to you being small she was very worried for your safety since other pillars weren't all that kind.

Shinobu Kocho: She would be protective, making sure you never left alone for missions or any sort of other possibilities. She loved resting her chin on your head, for the impression of telling people to back off.

Kyojuro Rengoku: He loved you, he likes to pick you up randomly, seeing your smile was he sole desire. You for amazingly in his arms.

Tengen Uzui: He didn't expect you to be so small at first, but when you fight in battle it's as if you grew in size. He admired you, and just loves you.

Obanai iguro: "You sure are small, but that's the whole point, isn't it?" He knew it wasn't just you being small that caught his attention it's the fact that you use it to your advantage.

Sanemi Shinazugawa: "Wow, never thought someone could be so small."

Gyomei Himejima: "To know someone this small, I worry that you won't be able to protect yourself, Y/N."

Muichiro Tokito: Doesn't really seem to care, you are small, but he doesn't think it's a big deal.

Yushiro: "How can someone be this small?!" He would laugh and find it amusing.

Tamayo: She gentle with you, but she doesn't jump to conclusions. She knows you are more.

Muzan Kibutsuji: "Touch her, you die." He's knows humans are fragile, but you are small and delicate.