[Scenario #5] You're Injured

Tanjiro Kamado: "No, Y/N!" He would protect you with his life against any threat.

Nezuko Kamado: She would be mad, and would destroy the demon/anyone that caused you harm.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: "Y/N-chan!" He would obliterate the opponent, then try to carry you to a safe location.

Inosuke Hashibira: "AHH!" He would be blinded by rage and aggression against the foe.

Genya Shinazugawa: "Hang on!" He would be desperate to kill the foe, as you are his main priority.

Giyu Tomioka: His eyes would widen by your injury, but would stay compose, and defeat the aggressor.

Kanao Tsuyuri: Would calm herself down, and kill the demon before anymore damage would be delt.

Mitsuri Kanroji: "No, my love!" She would be too focused on you that other pillars would destroy the target.

Shinobu Kocho: "Hm, that's not very helpful." She would be boiling on the inside.

Kyojuro Rengoku: "You choosed the hard way." Get ready for a right.

Tengen Uzui: "You messed with someone I held dear, and I don't show mercy to those that do!"

Obanai iguro: "Shall we take this on a different approach, or should I just kill you now?"

Sanemi Shinazugawa: "You're dead!" He wouldn't hold mercy.

Gyomei Himejima: "That pains me. You would dare injury her? You must be as stupid as you sound."

Muichiro Tokito: "Hm, wrong girl. Didn't expect such a foolish choice.

Yushiro: "You'll regret that! I will destroy you!"

Tamayo: She would keep her self composed before casting a spell. "You'll be alright, dear."

Muzan Kibutsuji: "Get up, you are stronger than that -- after all you have me." Although he wouldn't show through his words the worry he felt.