[Scenario #3] Jealousy

Tanjiro Kamado: "Stay away from Y/N-chan!" Would stand in front of you trying to act intimidating.

Nezuko Kamado: *Adorable Angry Noises* Would try to be more affectionate, and threatening to one that was trying to hit it on you.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: "That's my lady!" Would hug you tightly.

Inosuke Hashibira: "FIGHT ME!" Would chase the person away.

Genya Shinazugawa: "Who wants a beating?" He would get angry, and aggressive.

Giyu Tomioka: He would stare down at the invader, menacingly. "Leave."

Kanao Tsuyuri: She would be a little odd, doing things she wouldn't usually do to try to gain your attention back on her.

Yushiro: "This asshole!" He would stand closer by you to give a hint.

Tamayo: She wouldn't be very jealous nor would she would get jealous as much as a normal person would, but she would be calm and collective, and confront you on the tiny problem.

Mitsuri Kanroji: "You are mine to care for!" She would be a little two-faced, scaring the person.

Shinobu Kocho: "I don't like you." She smiled menacingly, holding you close to her.

Kyojuro Rengoku: "They'll never have you as long as I'm here!" He'd said proudly.

Tengen Uzui: "Filthy, I am the one for her." He'd smile, winking at the person.

Obanai iguro: "It seems that I may have a small competition."

Sanemi Shinazugawa: "You better watch yourself, I may not leave you alive."

Gyomei Himejima: "Pitiful for my beloved to be tainted by these unkind fellows, I must put trust in her soul."

Muichiro Tokito: "Hm, maybe if I watch from afar they'll get the hint."

Muzan Kibutsuji: Peace was never an option -- in any circumstances.