[Scenario #7] You Cry For The First Time

Tanjiro Kamado: He knew what to do, since he was the oldest brother, he had to deal with his younger siblings. He would comfort you, try to gently soothe you until you felt like talking to him about the reason, and if you didn't he would never push you.

Nezuko Kamado: She would be surprised at first, but soon, out of instinct, she would move close to you and pat your head. You would stop crying, feeling her gently touch the most blissful thing. She would smile, although through the muzzle it was hard, but her eyes showed it all.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: He would be freaking out, why were you crying, who made you cry, what made you cry? Out of the stressful thinking he would end up crying with you, but at the end it made you feel better.

Inosuke Hashibira: He would be so confused, thinking you were being weak, but when he saw you still crying after his words he became concerned. He would sit down next to you, thinking on how to make you stop, so he took off his mask, and placed it over you. This was something you didn't think was possible, and you stopped crying. You felt grateful for his effort.

Genya Shinazugawa: He would come over to you, and spoke no words, sitting by you. He would hesitantly touch your hand, and at the end it worked in his favor.

Giyuu Tomioka: He would come over to you, standing next to you. "Crying about it won't help, so. . .would you like to talk about it?"

Kanao Tsuyuri: She couldn't help you, even when she really wanted to, so at the end she flipped her coin, and it landed on tails: she would go up to you. She walked over to you, and sat down next to you. The moment you saw her, you stopped, loving the sight of her being next to you.

Mitsuri Kanroji: She would be full of sorrow upon seeing your crying face, the tears falling down your cheeks. She would come up to you, and hug you tight. "It's okay, I'm here."

Shinobu Kocho: She keeps her emotions in check, always seeming emotionless due to her eyes. She saw you crying, and walked over to you. She sat down next to you, and looked over at you. "Let it out. Don't hold it in."

Kyojuro Rengoku: He would be surprised to see you crying, he would confront you, and set a hand on your shoulder. "When you are ready, I am willing to listen."

Tengen Uzui: He would be in despair upon seeing your tearful face. He would come up to you, and swiping the tears away from your face. "To see you sad is a terrible feeling."

Obanai iguro: He would be watching you. "You know, crying alone doesn't help anyone." He would fall onto the ground. "So, mind telling me the reason of this?"

Sanemi Shinazugawa: He would come up to you, and sit down, offering you food to cheer you up. You would take it, and he would be happy to see you smiling.

Gyomei Himejima: "It dreads me to hear you cry, Y/N."

Muichiro Tokito: He wouldn't be the best at helping you, as he would soon forget about the whole incident. "Why are you crying alone?"

Yushiro: He has the same attachment and love for you as he does for Tamayo, and seeing you cry he was already wanting someone dead. But before he went on a rampage he went to check up on you.

Tamayo: She would be gentle and caring, having the softest voice that would instantly soothe you into slumber. She would let you cry out, into her embrace or beside her. She would listen to you all day if it made you feel better.

Muzan Kibutsuji: He wasn't too keen(or at all) about weakness, when he saw you crying he felt a bit disgusted, but deep down he was pissed off about the fact that something or someone caused you to cry. He would try to calm you down, but just looking into his eyes was enough.