Chapter 11: The Book of War ~ Part 1

Mulai dari awal

"Dang how did you do that", Khalil asks.

"I don't know when I got my powers recharged it unlocked some pretty cool advantages, making me do some pretty powerful things", Dionte says.

"Yeah, hope Brandon doesn't use his powers he could shift the entire earth", Khalil says.

"Yeah, now help me find some clothes", Dionte says.

Over at Anissa's house Grace and Anissa walk up to the door. Anissa reaches for the handle.

"Wait there could be guards in the house", Grace says.

"I doubt it I kinda bought this place with cash and told my Uncle Gambi to keep me off the radar", Anissa says walking in.

"Why would you do that", Grace asks.

"Because I needed my space and didn't want anyone watching our every move", Anissa says.

"Why it's not like we do anything", Grace says.

"Oh yeah I been meaning to talk to you about that", Anissa says.

"Oh yeah", Grace says.

"Yeah, what the hell is your problem going and talking to my sister about our love life", Anissa says.

"I was concerned about you", Grace says.

"If you were concerned about ME, you should have came to ME, and said something to ME, not blab off to my sister about and shall I say it again ME", Anissa says slightly raising her voice.

"Well what is your problem", Grace asks.

"You and your powers, that's the problem, every time we get intimate you can't control your emotions and turn in to god knows what, it's a turn off", Anissa says getting annoyed.

"My powers, you literally broke everything in the house when you discovered your powers", Grace says confused.

"Yeah, but I worked on controlling my powers, you see nothing wrong with your powers, and think that's it's funny", Anissa says.

"Yeah well I need help from you to fix my powers okay!", Grace screams.

"and I will always help you, you just need to come to me!", Anissa screams back.

Her and Grace stare at each other before hugging.

"I know", Grace says.

Over at the Sanctum, Jenn and Brandon walk up to the door, Jenn begins unlocking it. Just then her eyes glow and she quickly turns around nearly dodging a bullet. 5 men stand behind them holding guns.

"Brandon watch out", Jenn says pushing Brandon, who falls on the ground, also dodging a bullet.

Just then a man holds out his hand and traps Jenn in a telekinesis bubble. Brandon places his hand on the ground, shaking the ground violently. The men shake to the point where they drop their guns, the man lets go of Jenn, Jenn makes a huge electronic ball and throws it at the men, knocking them out. Jenn walks up to Brandon and offers him a hand.

"No thanks", Brandon says standing up on his own.

"What is your problem, we were good before we left North Carolina, what's the problem now", Jenn says.

"Why don't you go help your Boyfriend, who you just can't seem to get over", Brandon says.

"What are you talking about", Jenn asks.

"Oh I saw you and Khalil snuggled up on the helicopter", Brandon says.

"You don't understand, I was laying on his shoulder because we decided to be friends again", Jenn says.

"Yeah, Friends with benefits", Brandon.

"No I actually told Khalil that I was ready to start dating again, but I wasn't going backwards and going back to him, so we decided to remain friends", Jenn says.

"Wow, start dating again, so what you gonna go find some random dude to be with", Brandon asks.

"No because that's not what I want", Jenn says sternly, moving closer to Brandon.

"Then what do you want?", Brandon says moving closer to her.

At this point they can feel their breaths on each other.

"I want you!", Jenn says slowly.

Brandon quickly grabs the side of her face and kisses her.

"How did you know that bullet was coming", Brandon says.

"Really we just kissed for the first time and that's all that matters to you", Jenn asks, "and I have electronic senses.

"Are we interrupting anything?", Jeff says.

Jenn looks over and notices the whole team watching.

"Just go get the coordinates", Jenn says taking her clothes from Anissa.

Anissa smiles and gives her a nudge, Jenn looks at Brandon and smiles.