Chapter 17: Guess Who's Back?

"Ok fellas back inside before she changes her mind and starts a war", Jeff says.

The boys turn and go back into the sanctum. They all sit down, lost for words.

"We've got no chance.", Brandon says.

"You don't know that", Jeff says.

"I agree with him, Mr. P, we can't go up against those girls, Jenn was able to fight all of us by herself, now she has 5 more girls with powers, 4 if you don't count Ms. P", Khalil says.

"And it's six of us here, with powers, 5 if don't count Gambi", Jeff says, "We're equal, all we have to do is get our girls back then take down Jenn".

"And how do you suppose we do that?", Dionte says.

"I've got a plan", Jeff says.

"But it has to wait, let's find out what Jenn is planning, then go from there, but for now, we have to tend to the stuff happening in the streets of Freeland", Gambi says.

"And what's happening in Freeland?", Jeff asks.

"Well a common drug lord, is developing a new kind of drug, I don't want to just destroy his facility, but I think we can talk to him first see if he would pull the plug on the whole operation, if not we'll blow the place up", Gambi says.

"And may I ask, who this Mystery Person is?", Jeff says.

"I don't know but I have his location", Gambi replies.

"Well let's move out, Khalil you and Dionte go to the facility and start evacuating people, any body steps in your way, you take them out, wait for my signal to blow the place up if it comes to it.", Jeff says.

Khalil and Dionte grab their mission bags and walk out.

"Brandon and TC, you two are with me, might have to shake him up, or throw him around to see eye to eye", Jeff says, "Gambi send us his location, and send Khalil the location of the facility."

Jeff walks out the door, Brandon and TC following. Jeff takes off into the sky, Brandon and TC hop on Dirt Bikes and follow behind. When they arrive to the Mystery persons penthouse, Jeff bracelet starts going off. 

"Everything okay, Mr. Pierce?", Brandon asks.

"Yeah but I think I know who this Mystery man is!", Jeff says walking into the building.

They get on the elevator and go to the highest floor, when the doors open there's a man sitting with his back facing them.

"I see someone is back in the game", Jeff says.

"Back", the man laughs, "I never left!".

"You surely had an off season then, thanks to me and my team", Jeff says.

"Oh Black Lightning, How I'm glad to hear an older negros voice again", the man says turning around.

"Tobias, we both know, if it wasn't for your injections you'll be walking around frail", Jeff starts, "Actually, you wouldn't be walking around at all".

"May I ask why you payed me a visit", Tobias says.

"You're creating a new drug, I don't know or care what it is but it's not coming out onto these streets", Jeff says.

"But this is a harmless drug", Tobias says.

"No drugs are harmless", Jeff says.

"On the contrary, you have your Ibuprofen, Aspirins, etc", Tobias replies.

"Well let me be more clear, None of Tobias Whales drug are harmless", Jeff says.

"Now I can't argue with that, but this time it's different", Tobias says.