ʜɪꜱ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢꜱ [ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ]

Requested by itsabeauty

Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy it! Btw sorry it took so long.

~~~~~~~

Shoto had seen a few movies in his lifetime and had deemed all of the bullshit, except for the All Might documentaries he watched with his mother or Midoryia. Those were fine, though maybe it was because those involved good memories with his two favorite people. He wasn't sure.

He was some rich kid, like in the movies, so why hadn't some cute person come up to him, bumped into him, made his life better? Of course, he would prefer not to have any drama, just the love at first sight, and move on with the relationship. Shoto didn't have time for that.

He was startled out of his trance by the bell ringing, signaling the end of class and the beginning of their lunch break. He sighed as he pushed himself up, shouldering his bag and pushing in his chair.

The sudden sound of a yelp, someone tripping, and papers flying, was heard. The few people left in the room looked over to Katsuki, though only one went over to help the blonde.

Shoto.

"Hey, are you alrig..." Soto started, though when he picked up the first paper he realized it was a drawing of him. "Is this me?"

"Shut up!" Katsuki exclaimed. "I don't need your help!" He snatched the picture from Shoto and shoved it back in his bag.

"It's really good." Shoto complimented, smiling softly.

Katsuki froze for a moment as he observed the half and half boys' face for any deceiving motives. Not finding any, he scoffed as he finished picking up. "Whatever."

"I'm serious. I'd like to watch you draw sometimes, Bakugou." Shoto said. Katsuki only shook his head as he flipped Shoto off and left class.

---
304 words
Sorry, it's been so long, I'm going to attempt to get more out. Or at least the rest of the requests. I'm also sorry that this was half-assed and not as good as you asked for.
I also won't be doing a/n at the end of chapters unless there are requests(then it'll be at the beginning)
I hope you enjoyed

-bvkuto