ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

"Katsuki?" Shoto asked, catching the blonde's attention as he paused the movie that they were watching. Katsuki hummed , looking up at the heterochromatic. "Have you ever thought about our future together?"

"Like... when we're older?" Katsuki eyes, looking back at the screen, too scared to look Shoto in th eyes. Shoto nodded and bummed in confirmation to the blonde's question, making him tense. "I - I - I don't want kids." He said abruptly, sitting up from where he laid on Shoto's chest. He turned so that he faced the dual haired boy, fear but determination in his eyes.

"What?" Shoto asked, stunned by the sudden statement.

"I don't want to have any kids." Katsuki said, more confident this time. "I'm sorry but I just don't want to ruin a child's life."

Shoto leaned forward, pulling Katsuki into a tight hug. "I'm fine with that, I didn't want kids." Shoto said gently, time soft and comforting. "I... um- I was thinking more about marriage." He

Katsuki looked up at Shoto in confusion. "Marriage?" The dual haired nodded, face serious as he looked the blonde in the eye. "I mean, I've thought about it a few times." Katsuki hesitated.

"So have I, have you ever wanted to get... married, to me I mean?" Shoto asked hesitantly. Katsuki nodded, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I've thought about it." Katsuki said. "I can see myself marrying you, if that's not weird?" Shoto's shook his head, holding the blonde's hands in his. "I used to think that romance was a waste of time and stupid, a burden and a set back. I was obviously wrong because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you now no matter how much i could even try." Shoto laughed lightly, squeezing Katsuki's hands.

"Of course I've thought of marrying you, Shoto! I love you, I love you so much and I trust you more than anything or anyone in the entire world, I can't imagine my life without You and I don't know how I loved before I met you." Katsuki breathed out a laugh, he finally looked up at Shoto, love in his eyes. "You are my entire life, m - my world, my... heart." Katsuki said, brows furrowed in concentration as he tried to find the perfect words to say. "A future without you is nonexistent on my mind, I need you in my life, Shoto."

Shoto breathed a content sigh, smiling brightly at the blonde. "I didn't know you felt that way." He said. Katsuki rolled his eyes, attempting to pull his hands away but Shoto gripes on tighter. "I feel the exact same way, I love you so much Katsuki, more than anything I've ever known."

Katsuki rolled his eyes again but smiled slightly. "That's not a lot." He laughed as Shoto smacked him lightly.

"I'm serious, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." Shoto continued. "You don't understand how much of an impact you've made on my life. You've made me a better hero and human being, I can socialize, I can tolerate more situations, and I'm not ready to just jump in when I think I can win." Katsuki's face flushed red, looking away. Shoto pulled the blonde's face forward so that he was in the heterochromatic's embrace. He rocked them side to side in a comfortable way. "I need you in my life and if you were gone... I would die inside, I wouldn't live anymore."

Katsuki held Shoto's arms that wrapped around him. He smiled though hid it in the crook of the heterochromatic's arm.

Shoto smiled, pulling Katsuki closer. "Someday, I do want to marry you, and I can't wait for that day." He whispered, burying his face in the blonde's hair. "I love you so much, Katsuki."

Katsuki hummed, leaning into Shoto. "I love you too." He mumbled. Katsuki can't wait for the future.

~~~~~~
660 words

This is UNEDITED

I hope you enjoyed, I wrote this in, like, two or three hours and it still sucks. Anyway, that's it.

-bvkuto
8/7/20