Chapter 11

Savannah's POV
We got down to the pool and got in the hot tub. I sat on the other side of Bryce, next to Avani. I sat back and listened to everyone talk and I laid my head on Bryce's shoulder. He noticed something was up.
Bryce- "Is everything alright, Sav?" He whispered to me.
Savannah- "Yeah, I'm just a little tired and I've had a long day." I don't want him to feel bad for me and I also don't wanna ruin his night. "Who wants to play a game?" I say to avoid any other questions he has for me.
Kio- "What kind of game?"
Savannah- "Like truth or dare or something? We don't have to if y'all don't want to though."
Anthony- "Of course we want to!"
Savannah- "Ok. Are y'all sure you wanna play?"
Addi- "Yes we're sure."
Savannah- "Well I'll start it off. Josh, truth or dare?"
Josh- "Dare!"
Savannah- "I'm terrible at dares, but let me think." I thought for a second. "I dare you to say something dirty to the person on your left. Which in this case happens to be Larray!" I start laughing.
Bryce- "SAVANNAH!!" I flinch and it was pretty noticeable.
Savannah- "You guys never said anything was off limits!" And I shrugged. "So y'all can't get mad at me."
Josh- "Well I gotta do it now."
Savannah- "Go on!" With that Josh leaned in and whispered to Larray. Larray started blushing and then started laughing. After Josh was finished Larray sat there wide eyed and made a fake phone with his fingers and acted like he was talking to someone on the phone.
Larray- "Ummmm... Boyfriend I'm nervous!" We all start busting out laughing.

After a while of playing truth or dare we all decided to head to bed.
Bryce- "Are you guys leaving or are y'all gonna stay the night?"
Addi- "Can I stay with you?"
Bryce- "Of course, baby! Anyone else staying?"
Avani- "I'm staying with Anthony."
Larray- "I think we're gonna head out!"
Savannah- "Are y'all sure? It's 1 am and I don't think y'all should be driving. We have 4 guest bedrooms for a reason.You can for sure sleep in the guest bedrooms!"
James- "If it's not too much to ask, can we stay?"
Blake- "We seriously just suggested it."
Savannah- "Y'all can do whatever I'm just gonna go get in the shower and head to bed!"

In all honesty I just wanted to be alone. I walked in my room and locked the door behind me. I immediately fell to the ground crying. I walked to my shower and put on the hot water. I took an Advil for my splitting headache and picked out my pajamas. I got in the shower and slid onto the floor and started crying into my hands. After a long while of crying I decided I better get up and wash all this chlorine off of my body. When I got out I changed into my pajamas.

Comfy clothes: