Chapter 10

Savannah's POV
I open the door to see Larray, Addi, Charli, Avani, Issa, James, and Ravon.
Savannah- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HEYYYYY BITCHES!!"
Larray, Issa, and James- "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY BITCH!!!!!"
Savannah- "AHHHHHH!! COME IN!!" I yelled. "BRYCE, ANTHONY COME DOWN HERE!!! AVANI AND ADDI ARE HERE!!" Everyone starts laughing.
Bryce- "Were you just saying that so I would come down here?"
Savannah- "Nope!! Look at the couch!"
Bryce- "ANTHONY SHE WAS ACTUALLY BEING TRUTHFUL AVANI AND ADDI ARE HERE!" I then see Anthony running in the living room and I can't contain my laughter anymore. He goes and jumps on Avani and everyone can't stop laughing.
James- "So what're the plans for today?"
Savannah- "Whatever we do I'm vlogging because I'm in desperate need of content."
Charli and Larray- "Same girl!"
I run up to my room and get my vlog camera. I catch myself in the mirror.
Damn I look like a bad bitch!! I think to myself. Then head back downstairs to start off the vlog with all the girl.
Savannah- "Whats up bitchesssss!! It's Savannah back here with another vlog!! And I'm here with a lot of special guests!!" Everyone comes into camera rage. "AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!! So today we're going to be getting our nails done, going to the mall, and so much more!!"
James- "Hi sisters!! I'm so excited to hang out with you hours today."
Savannah- "So we are just figuring out what we're going to do today! Then we'll head out!" I say to the camera.

Time Skip
We ending up going to the mall, getting our nails done, and driving around LA. I had the best day and I really needed that! We just got home and we're trying to figure out what we're doing for dinner.
Larray- "So what does everyone want?"
Savannah- "I can cook something like spaghetti, if you'd like?"
Addi- "That sounds delicious!!"
Charli- "I'm with Addi on that! That sounds delicious!"
Savannah- "Then it's settled, I'll make spaghetti for dinner. Who all is going to stay and eat?"
Ravon- "Bitch!! You know I can't pass up a good home cooked meal by the one and only Savannah Hall!!"
Issa- "Of course I'm staying!"
James,Addi, Larray, & Charli- "We're staying if that's ok!"
Savannah- "Of course it's ok! So are all the boys going to eat with us too?"
As soon as I asked that Bryce walked into the livingroom.
Bryce- "No we're just gonna eat the leaves off the lawn!!" He says sarcastically. "What do you think we are? Crazy?! Yes we're going to eat with y'all!!" He goes over to Addi and kisses her.
Savannah- "It was a simple question. Anyone wanna help me with chopping things up?"
Charli- "I would love to!"
We quickly got up and went to the kitchen. When we walked in and I saw Noah. I rolled my eyes and it was pretty obvious. Noah then just brushed pasted me with no words.
Charli- "What's up with him?"
I told her the whole story while we were cooking. I add some Italian seasoning to the sauce and get the plates out.
Savannah- "And... dinner... is... ready!" I said as I stirred the sauce.
Charli- "Good because I'm so freaking hungry."
Savannah- "PEOPLE GET UR ASSES IN HERE IM STARVING!!" I yell so everyone can hear me.
They all come running in.
Blake- "Finally!! That took forever!"
Savannah- "Would you just be thankful I cooked ur lazy ass dinner? What'd you do today? Sit around, play games on your ps4 and make tiktoks? Wow! So much!" I said with a laugh.
Blake is like a second brother to me. We kid around a lot when we're together. And you can almost always hear us laughing whenever we hangout. Some things we laugh at, we shouldn't even laugh at because their too serious but we do it anyway. Don't get me wrong all the sway boys are like brothers to me but Blake and I are best friends and we have a closer bond than anyone else in the house.
Blake- "I'll have you know smart ass, I went and saw Amelie today and we went to the beach! Boom in your face!! I actually did something productive today!"
Bryce- "Alright shut up! I'm hungry! Let's eat!! Sav go get Noah."
Savannah- "Ok." I said rolling my eyes.
I knock on his door and get no response. I knock again.
Noah- "I SAID YOU CAN COME IN!!" I flinched at his sudden voice change. I walk in and stand there.
Savannah- "Sorry I didn't hear you the first time." I said quickly and quietly. "I just came up here to tell you that we're having spaghetti for dinner and it's ready."
Noah- "Well I'm not hungry,so you wasted your breath coming up here to tell me that dinners ready!" He said in a really shallow way.
Savannah- "Well damn!! I was just trying to be helpful and tell you dinners ready so that you don't starve up here in your dark ass cave!" I said very rudely, but honestly idgaf , he deserves it because of the way he's treating me.
Noah- "What's ur problem?"
Savannah- "What's my problem? No! What's your problem? You've been so rude to me ever since this morning and I haven't said anything about it. But the only time I snap you have to comment on my attitude?"
Noah- "It's just-" But I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.
Savannah- "I don't fell like talking to you anymore right now. We can maybe talk later, but I doubt you'll even be in the mood to talk to me since you haven't been in the mood to talk to me all day." I say to him. "And since I feel like you don't wanna even talk to me right now, I'm gonna go ahead a leave. If you ever wanna talk to me in a civil way you know where to find me. But don't "waste your breath" talking to me if you don't want to even make things right!" I said quoting what he had said moments ago and leaving before he could say anything else.
I walk downstairs and everyone is looking at me.
Savannah- "Can everyone stop freaking staring at me? And y'all could've started eating a long time ago instead of  listening to my conversation!" They all looked at me in shock. "Don't  think I didn't hear y'all running back over here into the kitchen after I slammed Noah's door."
After we ate I felt bad for being rude to everyone.
Savannah- "CAN YALL COME BACK TO THE KITCHEN PLEASE?"
Jaden- "Depends if your gonna yell at us again." Everyone walks in.
Savannah- "Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you guys."
Charli- "It's ok."
Savannah- "I'm gonna go for a night swim. Anyone wanna join?"
Everyone- "Of course!!"
Charli- "I didn't bring a swimsuit tho."
Savannah- "You can barrow one of mine. If you'd like?"
Addi- "Or mine! I have some spares in Bryce's closet."
Charli- "Is it fine if I barrow one of yours, Savannah?"
Savannah- "Duhhhhh! Now let's get dressed and get in before it's too late."
Charli and I run up the stairs to my room. We start laughing and I loose track of the stairs and I fall forward, up the stairs. Which makes us laugh even more. I try getting up but fail to do so because I can't stop laughing. Blake starts laughing from behind me.
Blake- "How the hell did you manage to fall up the stairs?" He said starting to bust out laughing.
I couldn't even string together a simple sentence to answer him. After what seemed like 5 minutes, we all managed to calm down and stand up without falling back down laughing. We all walked our separate ways and when Charli and I got in my room be started laughing again.
Savannah- "You can pick any swimsuit out of this drawer. I'm just gonna put on this simple 2 piece."