Oneshot 2️⃣

[NEXT DAY]

~Jungkook wake up in next morning with the severe pain in his whole body. He tried to stand up but fall down hard on the floor and scream in pain. He cannot bear the pain anymore so he starts shouting Taehyung's name.

Jungkook: T...Tae... Taehyung.....Aaaaaaah..... TAEHYUNG....

~He started crying hard but soon the door open revealing a maid with medicine and breakfast. She put the tray aside and helped Jungkook to sit on the bed. In this mansion everyone except Taehyung fell sympathy and care towards Jungkook.

Maid: Master is not here. He has gone for some mission and ask me to give you medicine and breakfast.

Jungkook: T....Thanks!

~Before she get out of the room, something pop up in her mind and quickly turn around towards Jungkook.

Maid: I know that you feel shock but... I can help you to run away from this hell.

~Jungkook was shocked that someone is ready to help him. He forgot all the warning's given by Taehyung and quickly nodded.

Maid: Here take this phone and quickly make a call to any of your relative.

~She bowed and left from there. A hope of getting freedom from this hell grew in Jungkook's heart and he quickly dialed his detective friend number.

Jungkook: H...Hello!

Friend: Hello!

Jungkook: I am taking Jungkook, p...please save me. I got kidnapped by Ta....

Friend: H..Hello Jungkook....Hello.....can you hear me... Jungkook
......SHIT!(To men): Quickly trace this number and find the location.

[MEAN WHILE]
(At Taehyung's mansion)
Continue.........

Jungkook: I got kidnapped by Ta....

~Jungkook could not complete his sentence as Taehyung took his phone and throw it hard on the floor causing it to break into pieces. He move around and angryly look at Jungkook, who got freeze and shivering in fear for what coming up next.

Taehyung: YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WARN YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING FROM WHICH I WILL PUNISH YOU. BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO TEACH YOU A REAL LESSON!

~With that Taehyung tightly grab Jungkook wrist (to the point that it will leaves marks later) and drag him out. He harshly drag Jungkook towards his basement and throw him hard on the floor. Jungkook was crying in pain and fear.

[IN BASEMENT]

Taehyung: Now let me teach you a good lesson so you will never think to do it again.(Smirk)

~He sit on chair infront of Jungkook and called his two man's.

Taehyung: Tied him!

Jungkook: (While crying)
No p...please (sobbed) I
a..m s.. sorry. I w..will n..not d..o t...this a....again.

~Taehyung just started laughing loudly but soon his face expression changed into a serious one.

Taehyung: (To his man's while shouting) YOU PEOPLE ARE DEAF!

~Due his loud voice not only Jungkook but his own men also flinch and quickly tied Jungkook with ropes.

Taehyung: Take his shirt off.