We Need Her

"General, I don't know what you are thinking, but I don't like it" he stated. "I understand that you don't see what I am wanting, but for science and research purpose I need to know more about that child". I calmly retorted as I stood straight in my room. I had contacted the Lieutenant from my room privately after changing my top clothes. "Look Lieutenant, if our war with the 'queen' is not over, if the silver eyes destiny doesn't work. We need a new plan. If that child has any relation with her, we  have to take her and contain her. From afar, she looks like an ordinary faunas, yet she's close to the grimm. There must be something about her that we can learn. If the queen doesn't go down, we must make our own weapon so that her, her allies and potential heirs go down all in one go". 

'I can't lose her, we need her...'

"Okay, I will order my troops to take part of this. Do I also need to inform Summer?" I shook my head, "I doubt Ms. Rose would want to part-take in this type of operation. She loves and has children of her own, I'd prefer she not worry about this child". He nodded in return, "Roger, Copy that. Talk to you soon, General"

(Now, We switch back to when summer used her eyes)

Back To Summer's Pov

I sighed as my eyes return to their regular state. I usually don't go this far into using my silver eyes. I looked back at my comrades to see them breathing heavily and leaning to rest upon the trees and rocks.  We have Ryan, Martha, Mary..., James, and lastly Christian. 

'Only five left from 200? This wasn't as easy as it did seem, I don't know what to do now...'

"Ms. Rose, I think it's best to rest for now. We have fought a large herd and if we don't rest, we might be too tired to fight a much larger or stronger force. This is...the 'Queen' we are talking about" Christian reasoned. I nodded and walked closer to them, once I was close enough I sat by a large tree. I huffed as my back was against the tree enjoying this peaceful moment. I felt a tap, and looked over to see Mary with a sad smile. I gave one back, she was a married mother with three children two being hers and one from a previous marriage of her husband.  "Here, we have a spare supply of water. But, looks like you need this more than me" Ryan said as he handed me a chug of water. Ryan was a single father who's wife divorced him and left. His kids are staying at his brother's for now. Next to him was Martha was a new recruit or as I've heard. As I chug the water, I hear Christian and James talk about this difficult position and if we should retreat back. 

I sighed and stood up, I'm supposably in charge and in position to carry out plans and actions. "I think its best to go around the castle and find the remaining troops of the lieutenant and regroup from there. Hopefully their bullhead works". Throughout our group we silently agreed with the plan and decided to set up a little camp with the least sleepy staying up to gaurd and keep watch. Then switch after an hour or two.

(????'s Pov)

I groaned as how this misson has taken a turn, may Oum forgive me for my sins on this day. I looked back at my troops as there were all here and alright. 

'The only way for this mission to succeed is to lure the grimm over to the North, a worthy sacrifice for the mission to go successful.   I'm sorry Ms. Rose, but I don't think you'll make it out alive.

I signal my troops onward for this is going to get bloody.... 

Here we are still in the forest, the castle however is up ahead, fortunately we had a soldier or two alert a massive herd towards troop A. Once they are distracted, us troop B, will sneak in from behind and locate a hidden area to snatch the child. 

"Lieutenant Rash, we have sight on the target. She seems to be tending to a garden just a few feet away from the castle." I replied with a "Copy that". I raised my hand and with the flick of my wrist, it was a go for everyone to ambush it. We rushed leaving behind a staged, destroyed camp with the communication center smashed. 

"RUN Y/N!"