pushed me away

SuJin tightened her ponytail as she entered the YG building as she greeted everyone she had walked past

SuJin tightened her ponytail as she entered the YG building as she greeted everyone she had walked past. "Today's the day!" She cheered herself on having a feeling something big and life changing would happen today, she expected she would be told she would finally debut. A bright smile was on her face, the aura around her was all happiness the whole room had a new glow to it.

"Why are you so happy today, Princess?" Bobby questioned waking past her with Song and Jay, she twirled, "Today's the day! I can feel it." He ruffled her hair slightly with a encouraging smile on his face, "I think it's better you run from this place but good luck little one." The happy girl, ignored his remark and continued to be bright and bubbly.

High fiving everyone she had passed including a confused Jennie Kim. The girl was on a cloud and nothing could stop her from reaching her goal of debuting as a solo artist. "Happy day!" She entered her practice room still with the same happy smile on her face as she set her bag down. Taking out her water bottle and towel as she started to play music on her phone.

She put on BlackPink, of course as she began to dance the choreography for fun. Laughing happily as she realized she hadn't stretched so she put on IKON before sitting down and doing leg stretch's. Once she had finished stretching she went to stand up when the door opened revealing Yoon Hyunsuk. Her heartbeat quickened thinking this was her time.

"Oh good you're here." She nodded her head excitedly and staring up at him with a grin on her face, "Well Miss. Bae, I have some news for you and it's not exactly the best news." Her grin dropped slightly as she tilted her head to the side in confusion, he reached around the door and grabbed a large brown box.

"Miss. Bae, you are an excellent trainee and a rather great person, however I have no interest in debuting you. I don't think you'll make it as big as we hoped you to be so I have decided to let you go from YG Entertainment." Her heart dropped at his words, he dropped the box in front of her while she stared at him in shock as her eyes welled with tears.

"I've been here for 8 years..., why now? Couldn't you have told me before I wouldn't have wasted my time, please I'll try harder! I've always followed the rules and I've never stepped out of line." She cried, he sent her a small smile before stepping back, "Pack your things." He closed the door behind him leaving her to break down in sobs.

She stayed on the floor for an hour before finally getting up, her body was weak as she began to back up her stuff. Grabbing her picture frames and trainee of the week awards, she dropped those in the trash with a look of disgust. Once she had finished taking everything down, she looked around at the now empty room. Shoving her phone into her back pocket, she picked up her bag and threw it over her shoulder before grabbing the box.

"Please, let this be a bad dream." She walked down the now dark and gloomy halls, her heart was in fragments. The other trainees walking past her with looks of confusion until someone grabbed her arm. "Hey, where are you going? Why are you so down SuJin, today's your day remember?" She lifted her head to see Yedam and DoYoung staring at her.

"The old sleeze bag kicked me out." Their eyes widened in shock as she latched onto Yedam and began to break down in the middle of the main room. Everyone looking at the girl in shock, never before had she broken down the way she was then. "What do you mean?" DoYoung questioned examining her box on the floor, "He said I wouldn't be popular and kicked me out."

"You're already popular and you haven't even debuted! This is wrong, you deserve to debut!" Yedam spoke slightly angry from what SuJin could tell as she rubbed her eyes. "It doesn't matter, I'll never debut at this point maybe I'm not as good as everyone says I am." She picked up her box about to leave when Lisa stopped in front of her.

"No! No! He can't do this! You stay here, I'll han-." The younger girl grabbed the olders arm, "Unnie, it's okay. Maybe I'm not meant for the idol life, Hyunsuk is right, I'll never make it." She stared down at the ground sadly as she walked towards the buildings exit, Lisa rolled her eyes and went to argue when Bobby grabbed her arm gently, "Give her time, this place isn't good for her but she will make it."

SuJin walked down the street and looked back at her once home at the place she grew up in. Since day 1, she had wanted to become an idol, she wanted to make it big and perform on the main stages but it wasn't meant for her. She turned back around and continued to walk away from the company.

Pulling out her phone, she sat down on an empty bench as she searched for a contact. Pressing the call button as she sat on the cold bench watching people walk past her happy and laughing. "Hello?" The voice questioned causing her to wake up from her small daze, "H-Hanbin Oppa?..." She sniffled slightly as tears started to stream down her face.

"SuJin-ssi? Where are you? Do you need me to pick you up?" He questioned hearing the sadness in her voice, "Yes, please I don't know who else to talk to and I-I'm sorry if I'm bothering-." He cut the girl off, "Hey, don't apologize, where are you?" She gave him her location before hanging up, she stared at the happy people that walked past her.

She sighed sadly sitting on the bench for what felt like hours until there was a honk. Looking up, she saw Hanbin getting out of his car and walking over to the younger girl. He crouched down in front of her and gently whipped her tears while still covering her face. "Come on." She stood up from the bench as he grabbed her box and bag as she got into the car.

He slide her things in the backseat before getting into the car and looking over at her. "You wanna explain?" He questioned softly as he drove away from the spot where she had been waiting, seeing her looking like a depressed puppy. "I'm not under YG anymore that old douche kicked me out."

His hands clenched around the steering wheel in anger as he jaw clenched seeing more tears fall down her face. "Yah! Don't cry. You don't need that company, okay, nothing good comes from them. If you debuted under them you wouldn't have seen the light of day for another 5 years." She played with her hands gently until he grabbed her hand to get her attention. "You are good enough."

"Everyone has told me that since I joined YG, that was 8 years ago, is being good enough really enough?" He sighed softly unsure how to continue their conversation, "No, but it'll pay off. Don't give up kid, you have more talent in your pinky then that man. He's an idiot for not giving you your chance, you could debut anywhere and make them millions."

She nodded her head at his words and smiled slightly, "Thank you for picking me up." He looked over at her with a fond smile on his face, "You really have grown up haven't you." SuJin looked at him in slight confusion as he stared at the round in front of them, "What do you mean?" He chuckled slightly, "Have you even realized how much time has passed since you first entered YG? You walked in wearing a pair of overalls and a Hello Kitty t-shirt."

He took a breath, "You were a little girl then and now your all grown up." She smiled slightly at his words then nodded her head, "I guess I have grown up a lot since then huh." He nodded his head, "You want ice cream?" The girl quickly nodded her head in excitement causing him to smile, "Still precious."

"