jyp vs. yg

SuJin nervously trailed behind Yang Hyun-suk while they entered the rather small room filled with camera's and teen boys

SuJin nervously trailed behind Yang Hyun-suk while they entered the rather small room filled with camera's and teen boys. She stopped when he did, "I've brought a guest with me if that's alright." He spoke to JYP, the other man furrowed his eyebrows while all the boys looked at the door confused.

Hyun-suk walked towards the desk allowing SuJin to step in, all eyes turned to her small figure, "Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun, Bae SuJin imnida." She bowed politely as she took a seat next to Hyun-suk, who gave her a smile at her polite greeting, she looked over at Yedam, who gave her a nervous smile. She tapped her feet slightly at the awkward atmosphere in the room, "This is your prize trainee I believe."

JYP spoke eyeing SuJin to see what was so special about the girl, "Yes, she wanted to join us." She waved politely at JYP, who smiled at the girls cuteness. Her eyes trailed to the other group from JYP, she eyed them each while they started the episode. Her eyes linked with a foreign looking trainee, he gave her a nervous look and she gave him a bright smile.

She continued looking at them and got weirded out by one of the 9 males there, he gave her weird vibes. Again, her eyes met a rather small pair of eyes, she gave him her signature smile realizing how beautiful he was before turned to the CEO's beside her. Two of the boys from YG walked to the middle, she learned their names were Han and Changbin.

The beat started playing, she watched very interested in what they would rap. The second they started she was already shook, her eyes widened in shook and she had instantly knew who won the round. She had felt bad since StrayKids was already a whole group and the YG boys weren't even a full group yet. Non the less, she loved the performance, when it was over she instantly started clapping along with the others.

The CEO's gave them their reviews and then two YG trainees walked up, she tried not to cover her eyes and tapped her feet in worry. They started rapping along to the beat, she didn't hate it but she liked StrayKids better, the two trainees weren't even rappers so it wasn't very fair. She could feel the disappointment from her CEO.

Yedam gave her a nervous smile, she sent him a small grin, the next round was singing so Bang Chan, WooJail, and Han went to the middle. She oohed when Bang Chan started to produce on the key board and laptop, the two boys started singing 'As If It's Your Last' she bit her lip wanting to sing along.

When they had finished she waited for Hyun-suk to clap before she did since she saw his annoyance from her reaction earlier. Next, Yedam and 4 others went to the center and got into positions, they started to sing 'Why So Lonely?' while dancing as well, she smiled happily at how well they were doing. Their performance finished, Yedam was next to sing by himself, he looked at the older girl who gave him an encouraging look.

He started to sing Shawn Mendes 'Stitches' she covered her face with her sweater paws and tried not to scream from happiness. Noticing her reaction, the younger boy got more confident and stepped out from behind the mic stand. When he finished, she was clapping and hiding her face, her cuteness radiating around the room. Even, Hyun-suk couldn't fight the smile at her cute reaction.

She kept her face covered since she was all red, next up was the group dance. StrayKids all got into their positions, she sat up again and put her attention on them, dance was her favorite thing. Immediately, she was surprised at how well it was performed and how fun it seemed. She'd definitely try and learn the choreography later, when they had finished she waited again before applauding.

She sent the foreign member, a thumbs up he smiled instantly at the positive reaction while he went to sit down. The YG boys all stood up, she had already seen them practice so she knew it would be good. Theirs was more professional then StrayKids but both dances were very good in her opinion. Once they had finished performing, she clapped her hands slightly and gave them a quick nod.

They laughed at her before sitting down, she looked over at the two CEO's. She had stopped paying attention and played with her bracelet till the CEO's got up from their seats. "Are you going with me or with the boys?" She motioned her head towards the boys, "I promised to treat them. Have a good day."

SuJin stood to the side watching the two groups interact with each other, Yedam walked over to her and grinned. "Did we do well?" She nodded her head excitedly, "You guys did so good, honestly went past the standard that I had imagined which was pretty high." He hugged her slightly while the other YG boys walked over to her.

"SuJin-ssi! We didn't know you were coming." Woong spoke walking over to her, "I was going to Busan to see my mom and suddenly I was in a limo. I thought I was getting kidnapped but then I saw Yoon Hyun-suk and thought I was going to get murdered. Then he said where we were going." DoYoung motioned for the boys of StrayKids to walk over to them, "Hello, I'm Bang Chan, this is Felix, Woojin, Hyunjin, Changbin, Jisung , Jeongin, Seungmin and Minho."

"Nice to meet you all, I'm SuJin, you guys did great by the way." They thanked her for the compliment, she smiled at them genuinely, "I was going to buy them food, do you all want to come?" The boys looked at each other and shook their heads, "We didn't bring our wallets." She shook her head instantly while chuckling, "I'll pay, I'm sure you guys are probably hungry."

"No, you don't have to spend your money on us." Bang Chan denied again, Jihoon laughed slightly patting Hyunjin'a shoulder, "Her mom's richer than our companies." She sent him a playful glare and lightly hit his shoulder, "And you wonder why we left you at the mall." The boys laughed at her as she turned around and walked out of the room, a whole line of males following after her.

" The boys laughed at her as she turned around and walked out of the room, a whole line of males following after her