puppy power

SuJin smiled walking into Dawn's practice room, he sighed the moment she walked into the room, "What do you want?" She took small steps towards the older man, "Can you get me a puppy?" He immediately gave her a seriously look then ignored her

SuJin smiled walking into Dawn's practice room, he sighed the moment she walked into the room, "What do you want?" She took small steps towards the older man, "Can you get me a puppy?" He immediately gave her a seriously look then ignored her. "Come on! My mom said I can't buy one for myself because I'm not responsible but if you buy it for me then I wouldn't have disobeyed her."

"No. Your mother is scary." Dawn replied while wiping his sweet off with a clean rag, "Oppa! Please!" She gave him her best puppy dog eyes, he avoided eye contact with her knowing how quickly he would give into her cute face. "No can do, JinJin." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest and stomping her feet with a pout. "No, one trusts me!"

Turning on her heel, she stomped her way to Jessi's practice room hoping she'd have better luck with her. "Jessi Unnie, can you buy me a dog?" The older lady gave her a wtf look, "Buy your damn self a dog, you got money." SuJin sighed laying on the floor like she was dying, "My mom said-."

"Your mom said what, SuJin, you're almost legal to fucking drink and you can't buy yourself a fucking puppy?" The girl instantly pouted her lips before walking out of the room, "A simple no would have sufficed." Walking back to her room with an upset look on her face, she didn't even notice half of Lisa and Rose in the room. She laid on the bench face down when she felt a smack on her head.

"Are we invisible to you?" Looking up she found  the two grinning girls. She waved before turning her head the other way, "Why are you sad, Princess?" Rose asked patting her shoulder gently, "No one wants to buy me a puppy." She replied, her response slightly muffled.

"Why don't you buy yourself a puppy?" Lisa asked whilst  taking the seat beside hers, "My mom said no." They both chuckled slightly in response to her and pulled her up, "Come on, let's go buy you a puppy." Immediately the younger girls eyes lit up happily, she instantly stood up excitedly, "Really?!" The BlackPink members nodded in response, "Anything to make my bestie happy." Lisa spoke grabbing her hand softly in hers.

"Let's go!"

- - - - -
At Animal Shelter

"Should I get them all? I'll feel bad just getting one." SuJin spoke looking at all the puppies, the two girls instantly disagreeing with the younger girls plan. "No way, just one." She pouted slightly till her eyes landed on the perfect dog, it was a small, fluffy Miniature Samoyed. "This one will do." The shelter worker smiled and grabbed the puppy, hanging it to her, "We've been nursing her since birth, she's about 6 months old now."

SuJin smiled playing with the puppy, "Should we sigh the papers?" The worker nodded before leading them to the main office, Rose filed out the paperwork while SuJin and Lisa played with the puppy, "What are you going to name her?" The worker asked the young idol, she stared at the puppy for a few moments, "Haneul, she's going to be my little angel."

The girls finished the paperwork and walked out fo the small building, "Thank you guys so much! Come on, I'll take you guys to dinner, my treat." The two girls looked at each other for a second then shook their heads, "No, we have practice soon but we'll take you on that offer tomorrow." She nodded her head happily, "We'll drop you off at your dorm and then we'll go practice." The girl nodded then they all got into the fancy white car.

- - - - -
At Dorms

"What is that?" SuJin grinned at her manager and showed off her new puppy, "Haneul, my new puppy. Mom said I couldn't buy one so I had Rose Unnie buy me one, I know I'm clever." Her manager chuckled under her breath since she found a loop hole to her mothers demand. "You clever girl, I have taught you well."

"Thank you, thank you. Can I post her on Instagram?" Her manager nodded her head gently, "Go ahead, I'm going to the store to get that puppy food, a bed, toys and pee pads." SuJin gasped realizing she didn't get anything she would need, "Thank you, Cho Hee Unnie!" The older female smiled at the girl whilst grabbing her keys.

"I made you kimichi, go eat." The girl nodded and walked to the kitchen, Haneul following after her, "We'll give you a photo shoot later, bebe but first your mother needs to eat because she hasn't eaten since 7 am and it 5 pm." Grabbing a bowl from the cupboard, she got herself some kimichi before sitting down at the table.

"No, don't be right- there..."

 "Hey Haneul, uncle Yedam will come over tomorrow to meet you, he's bringing his members

"Hey Haneul, uncle Yedam will come over tomorrow to meet you, he's bringing his members. Be prepared to be pampered, now put this dress on I want to see if it fits." She grabbed an adorable blue dress and put it on the dog that sat ready to be styled. "You're such a good girl- and you peed on my chair. It's okay you're learning, it's fine."