interview

"Hello everyone and welcome back to our show today we have a special guest here with us, she is known for her incredible dance, singing and rapping skills and she is only a trainee, everyone please welcome Bae SuJin

"Hello everyone and welcome back to our show today we have a special guest here with us, she is known for her incredible dance, singing and rapping skills and she is only a trainee, everyone please welcome Bae SuJin." The crowds of people started clapping and cheering while Eric Nam motioned for the young girl to enter the room.

The girl nervously made her way to the small seat that was across from Eric's, "Hello." She spoke softly, Eric smiled at the girl kindly sensing her nervousness. "Hello, now today we are going to be talking about your departure from YG, can you tell us a little bit about that?"

SuJin took a breath and nodded her head, playing with her hands nervously, "Well, I have been training under YG for over 8 years now, since I was 10 years old. I always wanted to debut there so I stayed for so long and worked hard so that I would debut. I was originally in the line up for PinkPunks or now BlackPink but my debut was cancelled because I was to young. Then one day I was training and Mr. Hyun-suk walked in and told me I wasn't under the company anymore."

Eric leaned on his hands listening to her every word, "He just walked in and said get out." She nodded her head gently, playing with the ends of her hair, "How did you feel when he said that?" He asked interested in her story, SuJin took a moment to think, "Heartbroken, I guess. Everyone would always tell me that I would debut and that I was the best but when he told me that I kind just lost all confidence in myself."

She took a breath feeling her eyes get teary before continuing, "I had stayed loyal to the company, I had gotten offers from many companies to go and debut but I said no to all of them. I didn't want to feel guilty for leaving YG but I should have left when the other idols that left told me that I should debut somewhere else."

He sighed softly seeing her sad puppy face, "Well that's not your fault, you trusted this company. You're still a kid, SuJin, you have so much potential honestly, you can join any company and still make it big. I and so many others have faith in you. Have you gotten any offers from any other companies?"

SuJin laughed slightly while wiping a tear from her face, "A few yeah, but I don't know. I don't want to waste my time and my mom is mad at all companies so she might not let me join another." He scoffed at her words, "SuJin, tell your mother to let you join another company." The girls eyes widened shaking her head, "That women's scary."

A chuckle left his lips while the audience either cried or laughed, "Is there any company that has caught your attention?" The girl hesitated slightly then nodded her head gently, "It's a new company, well it hasn't been launched yet but the owner is very popular around the world. He offered me a spot straight to debut."

Eric shook his head slightly, "You should join a more stable company, one that won't lose money or have potential to end." SuJin listened too his words carefully but knew she was making a good choice, "That's what everyone does. This person has bank so I'm very secure and there are already potential idols going so I'm kind of excited. But then again I'm still debating if I should even continue to try and debut."

"What do you mean debating?! You're more capable then half the idols I've seen debut. You worked for 8 years of your 19 years of life, you my tiny friend need to debut and show YG it's lose." The girl smiled slightly at the encouragement from one of her idols, "I think you're right. Thank you so much."

The man stood up and hugged her gently, "If you need any help, I got you, okay." She laughed happily while hugging him, "Oh my god, I'm going to cry." "You can't cry now, SuJin."

"