The Green Bushes {Seonghwa}

I'm so so sorry that it's been so long! I'll try to be better. Thank you all for being patient, Happy New Year. Let's be together and have fun this year! 😚

Love ya bunches 🌍

// Third POV //

ATEEZ's manager had the night off. He and his wife had a whole date night planned for them; they were going to eat, watch a movie, and spend quality time together in the comfort of their home.

After a great evening, the couple just lazily sat around the tv and watched a drama. The manager was almost asleep when he felt his wife shake him.

"Honey, I think there is someone outside."

"What makes you think that?"

A loud bang was heard in the distance of their backyard. His wife shivered but the manager remained calm. It was probably just one of the neighbor kids again so he sat up and made his way from the couch to the back door.

"Be careful, baby." His wife, still flinching, warned her husband.

The husband waved her off before leaving the house and walked in the backyard. He followed the noise, taking him to the blushes where the window was. He tried to be extra careful but it didn't matter because the shadow didn't seem to hear him anyway.

He took one more step, finally seeing the shadow become an actual human being.

It was Seonghwa.

The manager couldn't be more surprised if he tried. He held his heart, confirming the noise but was really worried about why his client was climbing his blushes at this time of night.

"Seonghwa!"

The oldest ATEEZ member had clouds in his eyes. "H-Hyung...How's...What's going on?"

The manager sighed. Seonghwa was drunk. Not only drunk but disoriented. He's seen all of the ATEEZ members drunk before but while the rest of them were happy drunks, Seonghwa was a sick kind of drunk. Every time he got tipsy, he became extraordinarily paranoid and really ill.

Hongjoong didn't allow his dongsaengs to drink outside of their dorm but that also applied to the oldest as well.

"Seonghwa-ah." The manager wasn't angry but he wasn't happy either. "Why are you here? What's going on?"

The drunk man collapsed onto the ground, his feet facing the sky and his arms flat on the ground.

"I-I don't feel well."

"Ok, Ok. Buddy, let's get you inside, Ok?"

"NO!" Seonghwa picked himself up and shook his head. "Y-You'll just call H-Hongjoong."

The manager caught the oldest before he hit the ground. "Park Seonghwa, you do not have choice. You are coming into my house."

Hearing the change of tone in his manager's voice, Seonghwa whimpered and fell limp in his arms.

-------

"Seonghwa?" The manager's wife asked, shocked to see the ATEEZ member.

Seonghwa smiled. "Hi, noona. You look pretty, v-very beautiful."

The woman blushed, sending a questioning look to her husband. Seonghwa was usually very quiet.

"He's drunk."

His wife nodded, finally understanding. She helped her husband set the drunk member on the couch, she ran to the closet and found a blanket. When she came back, her husband was gone but Seonghwa was still stirring on the couch.