Chapter 4

This morning Reyyan woke up earlier than usual. She almost couldn't sleep the whole night after that weird dream she had. She wasn't in peace at all. She went outside and gone to her horse Mavi to ride him. She wanted to clear her thoughts. She musted come back before breakfast, so she hurried up. She enjoyed a fresh morning air in this area. She was looking the lands around her with admiring. She was feeling so free and usually would forget about the problems which are waiting her at the home. Mavi was her only true friend, and she could tell him everything. She thought that animals can sometimes better understand her than people. She was right somehow.
Reyyan stopped riding Mavi at one tree, because she saw he was already tired. And she was too. She sat at the ground beside tree and leaned her back at the same. She took a deep breath.
Reyyan:,,Uff... Today is gonna be a long day. Neither this riding could clear up my thoughts. It's so hard. I don't know what's gonna be as a result of all of it. I just need to sit and rest a bit. My head is already full of thinking."
She took a deep sigh and closed her eyes a bit. Then she slept at that place for a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------
It passed already 2 hours. Someone was calling her name. Then when she heard it, she woke up.
Xx:,,Reyyan! Reyyan! Are you okay?"
When she opened her eyes, she saw a familiar face.
Reyyan:,,Wh-where a-am I? H-how did you find me?"
Miran:,,Well, I was riding my horse a bit, it was a part of my morning routine. Then I saw someone laying beside a tree. When I saw it was you, I got scared for you."
Reyyan:,,Don't worry, I'm okay, I just rested here a bit. What time is it now?"
Miran:,,It's about 9 o'clock."
Reyyan:,,Oh,no! My family will notice I'm missing! Sh*t!"
Miran:,,When did you come here?"
Reyyan:,,It is about 2 hours. I don't know what to do if they notice I wasn't in my bedroom! I am in trouble now."
Miran:,,No, don't worry, you are not, I am here with you, so you don't have a reason for fear. I will stand up for you if it was necessarily."
Reyyan:,,You really would?"
Miran:,,Yes, of course. You are my future wife after all. We can go soon together on morning riding horses. What do you say on it?"
Reyyan:,,I would be so happy. I really enjoy being with you, Miran. You give me some feeling of relief and I can always relax and calm down when I'm near you. I lose a feeling of anxiety."
Miran:,,I affect on you that way, huh? Do you wanna know how do you affect on me? You make my whole skin burn when I'm near you. I am losing my mind when your face is close to mine. The whole external world stops existing when I look in your eyes. My heartbeat become faster in minute to minute. You make me forget about my problems at all. When we're together, no one can harm us. Okay?"
Reyyan:,,Okay. I feel much better now. Thank you because you exist."
Miran:,,I need to say thank you, because you brought up a sunlight in my dark days. You removed all the clouds from my sky. Now my days are sunny and warm, like your pure soul."
Reyyan:,,You are not aware how fast you went under my skin. I get that strange feeling at my stomach when I see you. Like I got everything I need in my life. Just being with you."
Miran hugged her so tight and he started to cry.
Miran's mind:,,I can't hurt an angel like her, babaanne, it would break her little innocent heart in thousand pieces. She would never forgive me then. And I would lose her forever. I cannot do this to her, I'll find another way to take a revenge. I'm gonna tell her everything soon. This fake wedding won't happen. I won't allow it."
Reyyan was enjoying his hug. She could stay hugged with him forever. She absolutely forgot about her plan and a dream she had. He made her forget about it. It was just him and her, nobody else. She didn't care which secret that family had, at that moment she gave all of her to him. She got back in reality when she heard that Miran's crying.
Reyyan:,,Miran, are you crying?"
Miran:,,No, why do you ask?"
Reyyan:,,Miran, please, don't lie to me. You can tell me everything, I will listen to you. Okay?"
Miran:,,I am crying of happiness, Reyyan. Because I hold an angel in my hands right now. Because I found my soulmate after all of this years. I just... Need to tell you something."
Reyyan:,,Tell me, Miran, what is it?"
He realised it wasn't the right place and right time to say it, especially he didn't want to hurt her when he saw how happy she is.
Miran:,,Whatever happens, just remember that you won my heart. That I loved you so much for that short time. People say that love at the first sight doesn't exist, I didn't believe in it either, until I saw you. When I first saw you 2 days ago in front of Aslanbey hotel, I just... Fell in love. By your beauty, by your smile, everything. I don't think I deserve a person like you. I, I-m just t-too bad for you."
Reyyan:,,Shhh! Don't talk shit about yourself. You are hurting me when you talk like that. You are the most precious person I ever met. I am happy I have you. Tamam? Now, wipe your tears. I don't want to see you crying anymore."
Miran:,,Okay. Only for you, Reyyan. I won't hurt you anymore, I promise."
They hugged once again.
Reyyan:,,Now it's time to go. My parents got sick worried."
Miran:,,I am going with you."
Reyyan:,,Tamam. That was taken for granted. Hade."
--------------------------------------------------------
They arrived at a mansion. They left their horses outside and entered it walking hand in hand.
Hazar:,,Where were you, kızım? I got very worried."
Reyyan:,,I was just going on morning riding Mavi, now I am here. I'm sorry for making you worry a lot."
Hazar:,,It's okay canım. Your dad isn't angry with you. Come here."
They hugged.
Hazar:,,Welcome, mister Miran. Thank you for bringing my daughter here. Do you wanna have a breakfast with us?"
Miran:,,Thank you, but another time. I have to go now."
Reyyan:,,Please, stay Miran. For me. I want to eat with you. Pleasee!!"
Miran:,,How to refuse my beautiful future wife? Okay, Hazar bey, I am staying for breakfast."
Reyyan:,, Yayy!"
She hugged him tight and them lead him by holding his hand to the family table. Everyone were sitting at a table.
Zehra:,,Reyyan, kızım, where were you all this time? Me and Hazar bey were worried."
Miran:,,She was with me, Zehra Hanım."
Reyyan:,,Evet anne. We wanted him to stay for breakfast, I hope it isn't a problem."
Nasuh:,,It isn't. Come here son, sit at our table. We have a lot of food. It will be enough for all. Feel like at home."
Miran:,,Thank you, Nasuh bey. Come Reyyan, sit next to me."
Reyyan realised it was her first time sitting at a family table. And that's all because of Miran. She felt emotionall a bit. She was at the egde to cry.
Miran:,,Reyyan, are you okay?"
Reyyan:,,Yes, I am canım. Well... (she whispered him in his ear)... It is my first time to have a breakfast with my family. Thank you so much for it."
Miran:,,How do you mean first time? Reyyan we'll talk later about it, okay? And don't try avoiding this conversation, because I won't let you at that case. Now come, sit here next to me."
They sat next to eachother. Yaren felt a bit jealous, but as her brother said, she was keeping smile at her face and was trying to stay positive. She enjoyed a family time and tried not to pay attention to they two. She thought it was best for her.
Miran was feeding Reyyan, and Reyyan was feeding him. It was a really nice view for Reyyan's parents. They were glad their daughter is happy after long time. Then Reyyan used a chance and asked Miran to come with her parents at his mansion at a dinner. Hazar and Zehra would really like to get to know his family. He agreed. She was happy because she'll see him one more time that day. She couldn't wait for the evening.
When they followed Miran to the front door, Reyyan immediately started preparing for tonight. Yaren wanted to help her to prepare, so she was doing make-up and hairstyle. Eventhough she wasn't alright because Miran was supposed to choose her, and the fact that she knew about Gönül's plan, she wanted to help Reyyan as much as she could. She wanted to leave a good impression as a sister because she knew Reyyan will hate her soon. She couldn't betray Gönül, and ruin her relationship with her. She felt bad, because she was separated on 2 sides.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the end of 4th chapter. I hope you'll like it. I spent so much time writing it, so I'd be glad if you leave your opinion in the comments. Next chapters is out tomorrow! 😄💖