Chapter 1

Today at Şadoğlu mansion was a nice atmosphere. Everyone were doing their jobs and there was no arguments or quarrels. Until...
Reyyan: Grandpa, can I please go for a walk? I know, I maybe wasn't a good girl these days, but I haven't gone outside for a week.
Nasuh: Olmaz!
Reyyan: Neden?(why?)
Nasuh: Because I said so. Now go in your room, my eyes don't want to see you!
Reyyan's eyes filled with tears.
Reyyan: Why are you so full of hatred, grandpa? What did I even do to you? Okay, I admit, maybe I was making mistakes and was annoying you, but I am not perfect. Nobody is. Did I really deserve you to treat me like this?!
Nasuh: How dare you talk to me like this?! Ha?! What do you think, who you are?!
Reyyan: Your granddaughter!
Nasuh: You are nothing to me!
Reyyan was flabbergasted. She didn't believe her ears. She ran out of mansion with eyes filled with tears and didn't care what her family would say. She already had enough.
Hazar: Do you think you exaggerated a bit? She grew up in your arms, baba! How could you behave like this to her?! She is a pure and innocent girl, she couldn't even stand on a bug! How don't you have any regret?
Nasuh: Oldu... Bak, I am doing what I think for this family is the best. Tamam? She needs to learn a lesson.. Okay?
Hazar was looking at him with some dose of angriness, and then walked away. Everyone were just standing, shocked by an event they saw a few minutes ago.
Nasuh: What are you looking at?! Ha?! Everyone, go on a job!
Everyone had gone their way.
----------------------------------------------
Reyyan was walking with tears in her eyes for hours and constantly was asking herself "Why did I deserve this?"
She was near hotel Aslanbey, and didn't watch where she was going-
Reyyan: Ooh, shit.
She lifted her head up.
Reyyan: Mister, I am so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going, please forgive me, it won't happen again, I promise.
Xx: It's okay, calm down. It's not your fault, miss. Did you cry, maybe?
She was just looking at him.
Xx: Ohh, sorry, I didn't need to ask you that, sorry-
Reyyan: No, no, it's okay, really. Yeah, I was crying, but now I'm okay. Don't worry, mister.
Xx: Okay. Can I know your name, or otherwise I'll need to call you beautiful woman, because I am stunned by your beauty.
Reyyan: Thank you so much. Of course you can, you seem like a nice person. I am Reyyan, I am glad that I met you.
This name sounded familiar to him.
Xx: I am glad to meet you too, Reyyan. My name is Miran.
Reyyan: Wow, you have such a beautiful and unique name.
Miran: Thank you. Do you wanna go to the cafe, to get to know eachother?
Reyyan: Sure.
They sat at the cafe in a hotel.
When they sat, Miran was constantly looking at her. He couldn't help it, and couldn't move eyes from her. It seems more difficult for him, to hurt such a beautiful lady like her, only for revenge. But he promised his grandma and his parents at the grave. She needs to gain his trust first. Then he will hurt her at her weakest point. He just needs some time to find out where is it.
Waiter: What do you wanna drink?
Miran: Well, for me some latte espresso, and what for you miss Reyyan?
Reyyan: Ordinary turkish coffee.
Waiter: Okay. It will be ready in 10 minutes.
Then he walked away.
Miran: So, what is the reason your beautiful face is wet of tears? I know I am a stranger to you, but if I can help, just tell me.
Reyyan: Just an ordinary family fight. Nothing much.
Miran: I don't think it's nothing much. I guess it is more serious than you told me. Because...
He grabbed her hand.
Miran: What are these bruises here?
Reyyan quickly moved her hand towards her.
Reyyan: Nothing... Really... I just fell.. And made them.
Miran: Okay, I'll pretend to believe you. But, remember, our conversation about it isn't done yet.
Reyyan: Okay, whatever.
Waiter brought them their coffees and they were drinking and talking about random things. It's got dark outside.
Reyyan: I think I should go, my parents will worry a lot, I'm glad I met you, mister Miran.
Miran: I am glad I met you too, miss Reyyan.
She was about to go, but-
Miran: Do you want me to drive you home? Outside is already dark, and you won't have to walk long way to the mansion.
Reyyan: No need, thank you. You already payed me a coffee, I really don't need anything else.
Miran: Okay, if you say so. Goodbye.
Reyyan: Goodbye.
Reyyan was walking to the mansion lost in her thoughts. Why can't she stop thinking about the man she met a few hours ago? Why does she finds him attractive, and as the only person who would understand her? She didn't even notice she arrived in front of mansion. Hazar was outside looking very worried because his daughter was gone and didn't come back for hours.
Hazar: Reyyan! Honey, wait!
Reyyan: Dad?
Hazar: Where were you all this time? I got sick worried! You could call me, to know that you're okay.
Reyyan: I'm sorry, dad, I swear it won't happen again.
Hazar: Okay, kızım, I am not angry with you. Come with me, to your room.
As they entered the mansion-
Nasuh: Where were you, God's punishment?! How could you go out without my knowlegde, hm?!
Hazar: Dad, please not now, look at what condition is she, all because of you! She went outside to clear her thoughts, please don't shout at her!
Nasuh: Really? She won't pass ungrounded, let her!
Reyyan: Dad, please, don't let me!
Nasuh: I won't let you until you tell me where were you and with who!
Miran: She was with me.
Everyone turned around towards the front door surprised, especially Reyyan.
Nasuh: Who are you?
Miran: Good evening, my name is Miran Aksoy, and I was with your granddaughter today. She bumped into me and I saw her crying, so I tried to calm her down. Of course, she didn't want to tell me the reason she cried, so I didn't ask her anymore. One day, she will tell me.
Nasuh: Okay, mister Miran. Come sit here, to drink a coffee.
Miran: Okay.
Nasuh: So, I think I know you from somewhere, because we are cooperating with a firm Aksoy, so I suppose you are next representor of it.
Miran: That's right.
Nasuh: And we heard my granddaughter Yaren wanted to marry someone like you, you are just a type she descripted to us! Do you want to get to know her, she is really young and beautiful lady, she will fit you garant!
Miran's mind: I think no girl would replace the one I saw today. That hair, eyes, the whole external look.
Handan called Yaren, and Yaren went downstairs.
Yaren: Hello, I'm Yaren.
They shaked hands.
Miran: Hello, I am Miran.
Yaren: I heard of you, mister Miran. I should admit, you have the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.
Reyyan who was sitting there got a bit jealous, but she mustn't tell a word.
Miran: Thank you.
Then he turned his look to Reyyan. She smiled a bit shy and turned her head at the side.
Nasuh: So, what do you think about Yaren, son? We would give her to you, she's a real angel.
Reyyan's mind: Hahahah, yeah, kleine Morgen (it's that famous German frase). She is worse than evil, Miran will live a living hell. I mustn't allow it.
Miran: Maybe, as you say, but she's not my type. I don't like blondies, and I am sure someone else would fit her.
Nasuh: Okay, mister Miran.
Yaren got a bit angry and sad and ran to her room. On the stairway she heard a bit of conversation.
Miran: But.. I would be glad if you give me a hand of your another granddaughter, Reyyan. I would definitely marry her.
Reyyan was flabbergasted. She didn't expect it.
Reyyan: But... I barely know you...
Miran: We'll get to know eachother. It's not a problem.
He winked her and she got blushed.
Nasuh: Okay, so, if it's your final decision, we are giving Reyyan.
Miran's mind: Uff, babaane, why should I hurt an angel like her? Did she really deserve it? But, remember, revenge Miran, revenge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's an end of 1st chapter. I hope you'll like it guys. Sorry if there were gramatic mistakes, hahaha. Next part is going soon, so stay tuned!❤️😊