katara x male reader <3

Start from the beginning

"its no problem" she gets up and goes back to her tent.

the next day

you're currently sat on appa, asleep, while you're on the way to the waterfall.

"all he does is sleep" toph says.

"leave him alone"

"ooh katara sticking up for y/nnnn"

"ive known him like my full life, ofcourse im gonna stick up for him"

"i think you like him"

katara crosses her arms and looks away.

"I DO NOT."

everyone laughs at her.

"katara, we can tell you like him" sokka says.

she blushes.

"ive known for years HAHA" sokka says.

"shut up sokka"

them two start bickering and appa eventually reaches the waterfall. you wake up.

you jump off appa and rip your shirt off. katara stares at you, before hiding behind some bush and changing her clothes. you yeet into the waterfall and just float there.

"dont fall asleep" sokka says.

"wHY WOULD I FALL ASLEEP IN WATER"

"I DUNNO?"

you two laugh and katara comes back out. you stare at her before turning away and blushing.

then you realise.

you like her.

you didn't really look upon the feeling, you felt safe and happy around katara, even as kids you were in love with her.

you swim to the edge of the lake thing and sit, letting your feet and legs in the water.

katara swims over to you, and places her arms and head on the part you're sat on. she looks up to you.

"hey"

"hey katara" you look down to her. you both make eyecontact. she then jumps up, grabs your face and kisses you, and you kiss back. she then jumps back into the water. she drags your leg and you fall into the water, head first.

"OI" she laughs.

you jump back up, and your hair is soaking wet, dripping water down your face. she moves your hair back, and wipes the water off your face. you blush.

she pokes your cheeks.

"you're blushing"

"..be quiet"

she leans in and kisses you again, and you hold onto her waist and pull her in closer. she grabs your face and you start to make out. then sokka ends up splitting you up, by jumping in next to you and splashing water in both of your faces.

"SOKKA" you both shout.

"wHAT, STOP BEING ALL SMOOCHY SMOOCHY"

"UGHHH" you say and he goes back off to suki.

"hes a twat"

"he always has been, imagine being his brother" katara laughs. "anyways, y/n, can i tell you something?"

"go ahead"

"i love you, i always have done, ever since we were kids, i just kept it from you"

"i didn't even realise it until earlier but i love you too, and I always have done, and I always will do" she blushes and kisses you.

"i love you"

"i love you too."

it starts to get dark, and you head back to air temple island, and sit around a fire.

"don't fall into it again"

"shut up toph"

she laughs at you.

katara randomly picks you up, and sits down, placing you on her lap.

"hELLO?" she covers your mouth.

"shhh"

you sit on her lap and she wraps her arms around you, giving you the occasional forehead kiss. you fall asleep after a while and she starts to stroke your hair gently.

"AWW LOOK AT KATARA AND Y/NNN" sokka shouts.

"let my cutie sleep goodness sake sokka"

"aww the pet names already"

"..."

"have you even confirmed it?"

"...I don't think we need to." katara picks you up and takes you to her tent, she places you down and wraps you and her in a blanket, and wraps her arms around you. your face is buried into her chest. she kisses your forehead before falling asleep.