Season 2 Chapter 4

Felix POV
That day when I went out to the cinema with HyunJin. While waiting for HyunJin to come out, a girl suddenly appeared and asked for my number. I declined plenty of times and because of that she aggressively pulled me into a kiss. She wasn't even drunk, what the hell. And thanks to that HyunJin misunderstood everything. For some reason, this felt like deja-vu.

It was as if one time HyunJin had spotted something he shouldn't have and misunderstood it all. I remember it slightly, not all. I remember us having an argument about it as well.

The memories that I had slightly remembered was on a day I met up with Lisa and that was the day HyunJin and I seemed to have a big agrument.

I was just blowing onto Lisa's eyes as she had asked me to. She felt her lashes fell onto her eyes and it was bothering her and plus she didn't want to ruin her makeup by rubbing her eyes. So I helped her blew onto her eyes to make her eyes feel more relief. Out of nowhere HyunJin had appeared and suddenly dragged me out aggressively. I remember he misunderstood something and that's all I can remember. We had fights but I can't remember what exactly we fought about.

But now that I'm thinking back about it, 'Why was he so mad?'

And because I had a slight vision of the memories I had back then of HyunJin misunderstanding me. This time, I didn't want him to misunderstand me at all, I wanted to explain myself. And in the end I confessed and got rejected. As expected.

I let out a deep sigh. "What's wrong?" ChangBin asked me. I was alone with ChangBin at the dorm today.

"Hm?" I looked at ChangBin who had asked me. I guess I was zoned out a little, that's why he asked. "Nothing." I replied with a smile.

"Doesn't seem like it to me." ChangBin said as he snacks onto his food.

"Yeah, you're right." I let out another deep sigh before continuing. "I just got rejected."

"By HyunJin!?!?!" ChangBin's eyes were dramatically huge as if they were going to pop. He too, almost chocked on his food because he was surprised, he couldn't believe what he had heard.

"How'd you know?!" Now this time my eyes were huge too, cause I didn't expect him to know about me liking HyunJin. I didn't know it was obvious at all!

"What do you mean how'd I know?" ChangBin rolled his eyes. "It's so obvious you fell in love with him again."

"A-again?" Not believing what I'm hearing. 'Why is everyone saying the word again?'

ChangBin covered his mouth immediately as if he spoke something he shouldn't have. He laughed awkwardly as he said, "Forget what I said." He punched me on the arm as he laughed even more. ChangBin then tries to slide away from me, without me noticing.

"No, tell me." I stopped him before he could leave.

"Please don't do this to me." ChangBin looked at me with puppy eyes as he begs. "HyunJin told us not to tell you." He pouts cutely, as he's scared of what HyunJin would've done if he had found out what had slipped out of ChangBin's mouth.

"Tell me what?" I asked. 'No, why is HE asking them to not tell me?... and about what...?'

"I can't tell you. If you do want to know ask HyunJin yourself. If anything!!! just get YOUR memories back! That'll do the work." ChangBin said, as he runs back to his room. A few second later he runs back to the livingroom, to grab his unfinished food and runs back into his room immediately incase I'll stop him again.